"Are you sure you don't have an illness and that's what you're feeling?" Pieck contested as she looked down at Sasha's arm trying to spot a discoloration.

Two knocks were placed on the door causing Sasha to leap forward swinging it open. Before she could look at the delivery guy she glanced at the girl next to her. "You were saying."

A blinking Pieck turned around and walked off with a sour expression. Her brows creased in confusion as she turned her head to give Sasha one more look.

Taking the pizza boxes from the delivery guy, Sasha handed him the money with a generous tip. Closing the door with her foot she turned around, heading straight to the kitchen. Connie eyed her watching as she carefully set the boxes on the kitchen counter. His face shriveled up at his thoughts, which he soon voiced out loud. "If I open a box and see pineapple on my pizza, I will kill you."

Raising a brow the female swayed her head to the side "How would you kill me?". Brows now creased she continued, "With your spiky little hair strands?"

Letting out a gasp Connie let his jaw drop open as his hand went up to touch his head. Petting himself he silently muttered, trying to reassure himself. Hange was standing next to him and they couldn't help but give him a weird look. Stepping to the side they slowly created some distance until they were far enough.

Ignoring Connie and his interesting words of affirmation, you walked over to the cabinet next to the refrigerator. Swinging open the door you grabbed a stack of plates and carried them over to the dining table. Setting them down you picked up the first one and walked over to where the pizza was located. Opening up the lid of the box, you grabbed a slice and placed it on the plate.

Removing your hand from the lid you let it fall while you started to take bites out of the food. "There's no pineapple Connie, you're safe." You stated giving him a small glance.

Jumping up from the stool he walked over to the box, grabbed a slice of pizza and used his hand as a makeshift plate. Staring at him in disbelief you turned your head to the side trying to see if anyone witnessed the same thing.

"Connie use a plate!" Ymir scolded, shoving a glass plate into his chest. The force pushed him back which revealed an overdramatic wince. "Ow! Why would you shove a hard plate on me? I'm small, it hurts!" He yelled back waving around his free arm.

"Shut up." The brunette replied with a condescending tone.

Sighing, Yelena took a step forward grabbing her drink off the counter, "What's the room situation?".

Furrowing your brows you looked around. "I thought everyone was going home after this?"

"No, we're all staying here." Hitch elaborated, speaking for everyone else.

Waving the two off you made your way over to the wooden table. "I'll figure it out after I'm done eating."

Soon after you took a seat, Connie, Hitch, and Pieck followed. They pulled out the chairs taking the 'good seats' before everyone started arguing for a spot. Chairs were dragged up for more people which caused everyone to shift around for more space. Once everyone was seated, the chairs were basically touching each other, leaving no room to get up or even move.

The conversation took off within a second but it somehow ended with Connie bringing up his top three favorite moments. "Number three has to be when Armin fell in the hallway." He voiced with a nod of agreement to his idea.