⌗000 NEW GIRL

what makes the world go round? could it be money, maybe lust or even hate

what makes the world go round? could it be money, maybe lust or even hate. it's a guess to anyone. everybody has their own interest that makes them run wild. it's the way the world works. whether that may be good or bad. what was yours? well that would be complicated to explain.

we all have something that makes us tick , and if you take that something away you're left with nothing.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

all eyes were on you. that was one of the perks of being a new kid. people easily recognize that you're out of place and will stare as if they're inspecting you. and you.. well you didn't care. you gave a cocky smile to everyone who looked your way. the female population glared at your every move.

but one girl caught your eye. boys walked away from her to get a good look at you. grinning you kept walking, not even ten minutes and you already found someone.

a ringing sensation filled the hallways making kids groan while they all walked into different directions. you walked slowly as people ran past you trying to hang onto their perfect attendance.

your fingers tapped onto the bag you held while you hummed softly. looking up you smiled at the sign above the door. a figure walked up to you "you must be y/n." before you got a chance to respond, the female opened the door signaling you to walk in.

the room was spacious as students were all over the place. some on the floor while others stood laughing and talking. as you were looking you couldn't help but notice a familiar girl. "excuse me."

the room went silent as everyone's attention fell onto the lady at the front of the room. students quickly took their seats acting as if they were always there. "we have a new student."

you turned your head to everyone giving them a smile before speaking "hello, im y/n. it's nice to meet you."

looking around your gaze landed a metal plack on a desk 'mrs. tybur"

the lady who you assumed was named mrs. tybur extended her arm pointing to an empty seat. "you can sit next to mr. jaeger." the male huffed looking away from you.