⌗34 BREAKING POINT

your mind and body can only handle so much

your mind and body can only handle so much. that's the excitement of being human, to watch yourself break at the seams only to get back up and repeat the process.

but at what point do you completely break?

when do you find your breaking point?

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

smiling at your greeting, hitch shifted her body around trying to find comfort in the wooden chair. gazing intensively at you she mustered up a wider smile and replied back "hello! I would say you look amazing, but I'm not prone to lying."

you ignored her words and glanced down at her outfit. you took in the plaid dress that was draped in an array of dark brown and tan shades. The sleeves stopped mid shoulder while her hair was well styled and combed out. no jewelry complimented the outfit leaving it to be simple as possible.

Once you were finished examining her outfit you purse your lips questioning her earlier words, "was that an insult?"

her head tilted down while she stared at you through her lashes "it was. we still have some bad blood considering you lied the whole friendship."

"I never lied to you, all I did was stray away from the fact it could be me." you corrected.

blinking she let her thoughts roll around before snapping back at you "yes i wont deny that, but there were still times you blunty lied to me about who you were. you questioned me on things you already knew. I consider that lying y/n."

leaning back into the chair you frowned "Unlike you i am prone to lying and for that im sorry. any questions you have I will answer them truthfully."

her eyes dropped down to the table "did you send out some of those videos?"

"no-"

taking in a deep breath she slammed her hand down on the table. the small slapping noise echoed out into the small cafe making heads whip over to look at you two. The chatter had significantly died down as everyone leaned in closer trying to eavesdrop on the conversation.