⌗001 MISTAKE

betrayal is something that everyone faces once in their lifetime

betrayal is something that everyone faces once in their lifetime. people have grown in this world to think for themselves. in a given situation only caring about what happens to them and no one else. those thoughts can lead to sacrifice or even maybe revenge against the ones who wronged them.

betrayal is almost beautiful in a way. peoples real colors shine the brightest at that given moment. who would know you would get to see it first hand.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

the second day came around as you had gotten to school early. walking in there was no staring as everyone had now thought of you as one of them. while walking through hallways you stumbled upon a brunette. grinning you walked over standing in front of him "where's everyone else?"

the male looked up from his device to see you. "i think there in the cafeteria, wanna go see?"
nodding you let eren lead the way while you followed behind him.

the hallways were unusually silent while the both of you walked through them. you and eren barely talked, only talking when you wondered what something was. eren had piqued your interest to say the least. he was offley quiet and kept to himself but throughout the one day you were here, you could tell he was popular with the ladies.

that would probably be the reason why girls were silently glaring at you left and right. you looked at them each making sure to give them a smile. but that only caused them to scoff and look away.

"ah there they are"

averting your gaze you looked over to see the group of friends by the lockers. they were all talking while sasha and connie laughed hysterically at jokes they made. taking a couple steps forward you realized eren wasn't following. turning around you looked at the male "are you not coming?"

he shook his head right as connie let out a screech "Y/N OVER HERE!"

you looked at eren one last time before running off to join sasha and connie in their antics. sasha jumped up and down smiling "i need a pickup line"