⌗003 COST YOU

what is the most expressed emotion? some people would think it was happiness but if we take those glasses away from people

what is the most expressed emotion? some people would think it was happiness but if we take those glasses away from people. the truth is that its anger. anger rules the world and also the human body. people act on how they feel not using common sense. everyone has felt it.

the blood rushing through your veins, the words that can't be controlled coming out of your mouth. the rushing anger takes over your body only leaving your brain to act. everything you ever wanted to hold back all comes falling down and the truth is revealed.

anger is the humans breaking point.

✧༺ ༻∞  ∞༺ ༻✧

your finger ran around the rim of the glass cup. bumps and uneven curves could be felt by a single touch. you sat at the kitchen table occasionally taking drinks of water out of the glass. your eyes were fixated on the large window that showcased outside. the trees waved in the wind while small branches fell landing onto the wavy grass.

the grass was memorizing as the wind controlled its every movement. the sun rays were slowly disappering leaving parts of the yard to be covered by the darkness. it was going to rain soon but you didn't seem to care. school started soon but you wouldn't look away from the window.

your phone rang interrupting the silence throughout the house. finally adverting your gaze from the window you flipped over your phone. you read the contact name while your finger hovered over the accept button.

tapping the phone screen you brought the phone up to your ear "hello?"

"y/n! where are you class is about to began?"

getting up from the chair you grabbed your bag slinging it onto your back "dont worry sasha im just running a little late."

dragging your feet to the front door you bid goodbye to sasha. walking on the sidewalk you listened as your keys clashed together breaking the silence around you. after five minutes passed you could see a tall familiar building ahead of you. picking up the pace you quickly walked faster heading to the schools doors.