chapter 8~

A/N:Chapter is quite long bc smut 🤭

Who knew you were such a horndog."He says, but his insult doesn't have its usual bite to it. Todoroki squeezes his ass more harshly this time, causing him to suck in a sharp breath, which shuts him right up.

He turns them over so that he's on top of Bakugou, and instead of going back to kissing him like the blond so clearly assumes, Todoroki climbs off of him.

"I would like to have sex with you right now."Is what he says, staring directly into Bakugou's eyes.

He stares right back at Todoroki, and then his eyes widen. He averts his gaze as well. "Well no fucking shit, you weren't gonna get me all worked up like this for nothing. Were you?"

Todoroki looks him over and licks his lips, his cock twitching inside his own sweats. "No...not at all." And then he sits back on his knees. "Get on your hands and knees."

"I—who the fuck do you think you're bossing around?"He asks, glaring at Todoroki. And it's the first time all evening that any one of his glares look anywhere near intimidating. Too bad Todoroki knows that he's more turned on than annoyed.

"Katsuki,"He says, and the moment he says his name, Bakugou's eyes widen and he freezes. "Get on your hands and knees." 

Todoroki kind of expects him to put up more of a fight. He kind of expects a bit more push back, mostly because this is Bakugou Katsuki, when is he not challenging someone or purposely making simple commands more difficult?

But instead he turns over and gets on his hands and knees, his ass up in the air and his face pressed into his pillows.

Knowing that the other is rather obedient in bed is incredibly nice to learn and Todoroki quickly stores the information away for another time. He then focuses on Bakugou and rubs his hands along his briefs. The material is soft yet thin so he doesn't second guess himself when he rips a whole in them.

"H-Hey,"Bakugou complains, turning his head to the side. But then Todoroki is dragging his tongue along the underside of Bakugou's cock, flicking it just slightly as he passes his balls. Whatever complaints he had die on his tongue as he shoves his face back into the pillows and lets out a whiny moan.

His legs tremble, but Todoroki can see that he's so painfully hard, his cock leaking precum onto his bedding.

Todoroki spits on his hole, chuckling when Bakugou flinches and his hole clenches around nothing. "I've been thinking about this for so long, sorry for being so hasty. I'll buy you some new underwear."

"I—"Bakugou whimpers, choking on words. He cries out, his sounds muffled by the pillows when Todoroki licks a stripe up his exposed hole. His wet, hot tongue snakes in and out of his hole, causing Bakugou's legs to shake. "Fuck. Please."

Todoroki doesn't know exactly what he's pleading for. To cum? To be fucked with his tongue? To be fucked with his cock? He wagers that Bakugou doesn't know what he's pleading for either, his mind too muddled for him to be thinking properly.

Still, the fact that he can get Bakugou in such a state invigorates him.

Bakugou is barely keeping his form, barely holding himself up at this point and it's obvious that his muscles are growing stiff.

The way he cries into the pillows, using them to quiet himself down as he grips the bedding beneath him. He starts to rock his hips back into Todoroki's face, trying desperately to reach his own release. Todoroki trails his lips away from his starving hole.

"F-Fuck,"Bakugou mumbles, his voice sounding a lot more raw after all of his moaning and whining. He's panting a bit too, trying hard to catch his breath as he turns his head to look back. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"