chapter 1

Bakugou Katsuki is a natural genius in many ways.

For most things, he's good at them as soon as he attempts them. For others, though, it takes a bit of practice. But truly, only a bit. After only a couple attempts—or a few minutes to practice/study—he's back to being the talented genius that he is.

Everyone knows this.

And if they, somehow, don't know this then he's very sure to tell them.

But after a full year with him, his class 2-A peers know this fact very well.

So when class 2-A throws a small kickback for themselves in their dorm's common room, it is to no one's surprise that Bakugou manages to whoop their asses at beer pong. It is to no one's surprise when he somehow manages to slaughter them all at King's Cup, either.

And as Kaminari begrudgingly and hesitantly downs the cup, begging others to pray for both his stomach and liver, they all watch as Bakugou gloats.

He's good.

He knows he's good.

They know he's good.

"Bakugou,"Ashido says, calling out to him. "D'you know how to twerk?"

It's a simple, yet stupid question. The pink haired, dark eyed girl is two steps away from being completely drunk and with Jirou on aux, she's been doing almost nothing but dancing all night. There's a slight sheen of sweat on her forehead but she's smiling.

"Why the fuck would I care about that shit?"

Ashido smirks, "So that means you can't?"

If the students of class 2-A have learned anything, it's to never challenge Bakugou. Especially not when alcohol has been involved. He gets even more competitive when it's added to the equation.

Yet Ashido ignores their unspoken rule, goading the blond haired boy.

"What's twerking?"Todoroki asks, leaning over to Midoriya.

"It's...uh..."

How is he supposed to explain twerking? Especially to Todoroki, who had only experienced his first ever "girl/boy" party during their first year.

"Shaking ass."Is Shinsou's very blunt, very honest reply.

"Why would you want to shake your ass?"

Midoriya sends a small glare to Shinsou, damning the taller boy for opening his mouth. Yet Shinsou just smirks and shrugs his shoulders.

"It's because it's hot."Answers Kaminari, who has surprisingly survived his horrific battle with the King's Cup.

"And fun."Ochako adds, "Well...if you're good at it. Mina has been teaching me."

The small group watches on as Ashido and Bakugou go back and forth, the blond getting more and more spirited as Ashido goads him. Her intentions are clear but what's even more clear is that it's working.

"Fucking fine!"He yells, "I'll fucking show you."

"Wait!"Yaoyorozu exclaims, halting the show. Everyone presumes that she's interjecting to calm things down but instead she sits down on a couch right in front of them. "Ashido, do you mind showing us how it's done first? I'd like to take notes."

"Gladly."Replies the pink haired girl, smirking teasingly at Bakugou.

He flips her off but she just laughs.

And then, because she's the master of the aux, Jirou switches the music. From upbeat R&B to something with a trap beat and booming 808s. This particular music isn't something that Todoroki would listen to himself, but he can appreciate it enough to enjoy what's going on in front of him.

"Well, you can put your hands on your knees and do it like this."Ashido says to Yaoyorozu, putting her hands on her knees as she says so.

And...well, Todoroki can kind of see the appeal.

Ashido has always been a well built, rather curvaceous individual so when she begins to "twerk" he kind of realizes what Kaminari meant by it being "hot".

"Or,"She says and then her grin gets wider. "You can free hand it, which is what I like to do since having my hands on my knees gets old."

And that, too, she gives a visual example for.

Truthfully, it looks both incredibly easy and unnecessarily difficult to Todoroki. Perhaps that is what Ochako means by it being fun so long as you're good at it. Because Todoroki feels almost certain that he would not enjoy doing it, but watching it is objectively fun. Entertaining.

And then Ashido stops, turns to Bakugou, and folds her arms over her chest. "Your turn."

Bakugou once again flips her off.

"Hands on your knees is fucking easy."He says and

Oh.

No.

Perhaps this is what Kaminari means about it being hot.

Todoroki would consider himself friends with Bakugou at this point. They've gone through quite a bit together and have learned quite a bit about each other as well. They're not best friends though, not in the same way the blond is with Kirishima, or Todoroki is with Midoriya. Still, he feels comfortable calling the other a friend.

And yet, for all that he was sure he knew about Bakugou, Todoroki never realized how...how nice his butt was.

How plump. Perky. Round.

And as he "twerks" his ass moves. Bounces. Like it has a mind of its own. A very seductive mind of its own.

"No hands is a fucking cakewalk too."He says and for a very brief moment, Todoroki's life flashes before his eyes. It skips past all the awful, horrific moments and instead every moment that races through his mind is of Bakugou and his backside.

His nice, nice backside.

A sudden, somewhat dull sounding clap sound brings Todoroki back to his senses and he realizes that everyone is looking at Bakugou with wide eyes and gaping mouths.

"W-Wait,"Kirishima says, shaking his head. "Do that again."

And as Bakugou shakes his ass, that dull sounding clap sound comes back.

"What is that?"Todoroki finds himself asking, nudging Shinsou since the student had been so kind as to explain "twerking" to him earlier.

"That, my dear friend, is the sound of Bakugou's ass clapping."

Oh.

"Is that not...is that not normal?"

The way Ashido screeches, begging him to show her how he does it is answer enough. The surprised looks on his classmates' faces leave no room for doubt though.

Todoroki watches in rapt attention as Bakugou tries to show Ashido how to make her ass clap too. His eyes are solely trained on Bakugou—or, rather, his eyes are solely trained on Bakugou's ass.

It's hypnotic and mesmerizing.

He wants to touch it.

Todoroki startles a bit, though he thankfully doesn't draw any attention to himself.

It's just...well, he's never thought of Bakugou in a sexual way. Not that the blond isn't handsome or incredibly fit. Nor is it that his lips don't look soft enough or his hands aren't pretty enough or—okay. Maybe he has thought of Bakugou in a sexual way.

But those thoughts are reserved for the late hours of the night when the dorm has gone silent and everyone's tucked into bed. When there's extra privacy under the cover of darkness.

Yet the urge to go up behind Bakugou and grab his ass, touching it however he sees fit, hits him rather intensely.

Todoroki quietly excuses himself to the bathroom, his pants feeling much tighter than they did earlier on in the evening.