chapter 4

The common room is a lot more packed than it usually is.

Classes were a lot more strenuous today than they usually are so the class gravitates toward one another, seeking comfort with each other's presence.

Truthfully, it's one of the reasons why they're all so close.

Bakugou is cooking in the kitchen and Todoroki is sitting at the bar top, watching him. The blond is joined by Satou and Shinsou, who are actually being helpful, as well as Sero and Kaminari who are definitely not helping.

Not in the least bit. Still, it's entertaining to watch the way Bakugou yells at them. He threatens their lives quite frequently, much to the chagrin of Iida, but Todoroki knows that he doesn't mean it. He's just worried about them since they're goofing off with fire and knives so close behind.

The dual haired boy finds it...sweet. Yes, incredibly sweet.

"Is dinner close to being done yet?"

He turns his attention back to Midoriya.

"It sure does smell good in there."Jirou says with a sigh, leaning against the bar top. "I just love it when Bakugou cooks.

"Same!"Exclaims Ashido cheerily. "Blasty is quite the chef."

And Todoroki would have to agree. 

"He doesn't look half bad in that apron, either."Adds the pink haired girl, smiling as she stares at Bakugou who is, once again, yelling at Sero and Kaminari.

The apron isn't anything special. Not to Todoroki, at least. It's just white with a bit of lace and some frills. Personally, he thinks his sister Fuyumi has a nicer apron. Hers has a cat on it that says Paws off my food.

"Kinda reminds me of a maid apron."Comments Midoriya, wrinkling his nose as he says it.

Todoroki looks at the apron once again and tries to picture it on a maid costume. That, though, is a big mistake because he winds up imagining Bakugou in a maid costume. He's seen some, thanks to a rather eventful boy's sleepover during their last training camp, so he has a reference. And this reference...oh jeez.

As he looks at Bakugou, he can't help but check him out. And from this angle, his perky ass is a lot more pronounced. With Bakugou standing with his right side facing them, Todoroki can see the way his ass stands out. From his strong, flat back to his perky, round ass.

And then the blond's sweatpants and t shirt disappear, leaving Todoroki with a crisp, clear vision of the blond in a skimpy maid costume. Thigh highs included.

The frills of the skirt of the dress stop at the top of his thighs, just barely covering his butt. It's a tight fitting dress, too, so his chest becomes more pronounced too. He looks pretty. Pretty, and, dare he think, delectable? Like he wouldn't mind ravishing the blond for days on end.

"What do you think, Todoroki?"

He blinks.

"I'm sorry, what?"He asks, not knowing what they're talking about.

Jirou snorts softly and rolls her eyes and Ochako just shakes her head, giggling to herself. Midoriya and Ashido try to fill him in on the conversation but it is entirely too uninteresting. Or, well, it certainly seems so in comparison to the image of Bakugou in a maid costume that has been seared into his mind.

_______________________________
i'm sorry i know this chapter is really short. 😭