19. Who is the strongest?

Start from the beginning

Kaen landed, just a few yards away from Rinji kicking up dirt when he landed... He had a smug look on his face, and he couldn't wait for them to start..

Tasuhiro volunteered to be the one that basically was the referee, making sure that neither boy went too far and he can put it to a quick stop.

Both of them got in there fighting stances in their uncle gave them the signal to start...

"Begin!!"

Kaen quickly pushed off the ground, shooting himself up, using his flames again and headed straight for Rinji. He rare back his leg as far as he could to get ready for a massive kick, and using flames to speed up the kick as it flew torch Rinji's head...

At this point Rinji hadn't even moved yet, but before they came into contact, he quickly dodged the attack... Kaen quickly reacted, pushing back up into the sky, a little bit, and getting a different angle, and started to attack again... but Rinji dodge this one as well. He hasn't even activated his fire or metal control.... In a way it seem like he was toying with his cousin and this was making him really pissed off....

Kaen quickly started to change directions, and started to try to attack again but of course, his cousin was dodging all of his attacks just by me or seconds... if he kept this up, he wouldn't burn out, but he would be really exhausted... Kaen decided to go just a little bit faster and he thought maybe he had a good plan...

He tried one more attack real quick, fixing to kick his left leg and try to hit his cousin once more in the side... but of course Rinji was going to dodge this one, as he's slightly moved down, so his leg would go right over him, but suddenly Kaen switched tactics and changed to his right leg hitting Rinji right where he wanted in the side... there was so much force. The average person would've probably got their ribs broke, and this made. Rinji practically thrown several yards away, hitting the ground pretty hard....

Kaen was so proud of himself. He placed both hands on his side as he hovered in the air.... "Finally hit you and you haven't hit me yet!!" He was almost acting like he had already won the fight...

Rinji started to get up and slightly brushed off the dirt off of his clothes because of habit... His cousin was pretty fast and strong, especially for his age... Rinji then thought for a moment he could probably finish this off with one blow.... He had thought of it before, but he figured it would really hurt, but since he remembered that his cousin said no holding back, he decided to use this strategy....

Rinji just needed to build up speed and he had the perfect idea on how....

He took a deep breath as he focused, and he locked on to Kaen's earrings, which were made out of metal... Kaen was so pleased of himself. He didn't notice what is cousin was doing...

Suddenly he practically moved in mirror seconds, shooting himself up towards his cousin and getting himself ready for impact with his head... Kaen did not see this until it was too late as Rinji's forehead made contact with his forehead completely knocking him out instantly as he fell to the ground...

It took Tasuhiro and some of the others a moment to realize what actually happened, and the fight was over each of them hitting the other one one time, and Kaen completely knocked out.

Pa started to chuckle again.. "Well , I knew that both of those was hardheaded, but it looks like Rinji has the harder head..." he said, referring to Rinji skeleton, that's made out of metal substance.

Kaen's mother, Miyoko quickly made her way over to her son like any mother would, she was worried,but his father, Hotaru stayed back because he knew that his son was going to be Ok.

About the time that she reached him, he was starting to come to... He was holding his head because of the massive headache that he was receiving. His mother quickly got down to his level and placed both hands on his cheeks, trying to look over him to make sure that he was Ok...

"Mommmmm!!! Stop your embarrassing me..." Kaen started to complain... She scolded him, and he quickly shut up...

After checking that he was all right, they helped him up. The frustration was clearly seen on his face as he looked at his cousin... Rinji....

He couldn't help, but wonder almost all of the members of their family seems like they were born lucky having strong fire Quirks... but he also couldn't help that two of them... Rinji, and Kels... received two Quirks... and he couldn't forget their IQ compared to him. They were both smarter and even stronger... it seems like no matter how hard he works. They would be five steps ahead of him.... They even went to the top hero school in Japan, one of them even skipping a grade....

Rinji could tell that Kaen was really thinking really hard, he didn't sense hatred coming from him he could only sense disappointment in himself... it was the same disappointment that he felt several years back and every now and then it does pop-up... it was the disappointment that he could never be good enough, strong enough, smart enough to live up to the expectations that being the nephew of the number one hero had...

Before he could say anything to maybe help Kaen... He was interrupted by his grandpa. "Looks like all of you should train today and tomorrow since the others don't have school tomorrow, and I think this will be a good way for all of you to catch up.." He looked around at the rest of the family... " I suggest all of the young students stay the night and just do basic training... that includes you.. Tay... I heard from your grandparents you have learned new tricks with your quirk..."

Tay slightly jumped after he mentioned her name, and the acknowledgment of her leveling up. Ken quickly smiled to reassure her that it would be Ok. And this calmed her down.

She also realized this would be a great opportunity to catch up more with her friend Rinji... She knows once they start back to school and studying. They won't be able to have a lot of time to just hang out....

"Anyway Mimi and I might show a few of you some of our special moves..." Pa said with a smile. Making a few of them excited especially Rinji, Ken, and Kaen.

"All right let the Akagi family trading begin!!" Pa said with excitement.. followed by the excitement from the grandkids...

They spent the rest of their days that they were off from school training and catching up... In this a little amount of time Rinji discovered that Ken actually rescued a cat at his first year at Shiketsu High School, and named him RC after the drink...

Also, finding out that, even though their in two separate grades Ken and Tay have been spending a lot of time together almost like they were dating and of course he just had to tease them over that.. making both of them blush.

Tay had been working really hard on her Animorphism Quirk and increasing her time limit.. but she still gets excited really easily, and sometimes forms a tail to show her excitement like a puppy.

After talking to Kaen he accidentally slipped up, and mentioned a bride blue hair girl that was a year younger than him in school. It was really hard to picture him having a simple crush on the girl, but the way he talked, she was oblivious to it.

Kels on the other hand, seem like she had her guard up, but she dropped it every now and then carrying on, and joking around with the members of the family... she was always serious, but she happened to mention a student higher up, took interest in her and took her under his wing.

after finishing training and catching up Rinji was able to check his phone finding out that a few of his classmates had messaged him, and one of them was Momo... She was replying back to his message earlier telling him thank you....

A few of the other messages were just basically how a few of them were so excited to go back to school and find out if they got any offers...

Rinji then started to think about if he would get any offers... and if he did with a be any good ones?... or maybe he should've showed off more at the sports festival?... he was playing a lot of what if scenarios he was hoping that he could at least just get one but surely goodness he would get at least one and maybe it helped that he was the number one hero's nephew or maybe that just hurt him. His mind was spiraling out of control, thinking too much....

He was just going to have to wait until they went back to school....

But unbeknownst to him there was something brewing behind the scenes, some thing being created.... And that something was fixing to cause a big mess for Rinji...
..
..
.