35

The moment the man came into the room, everyone was cautious. It wasn't an ordinary person at all, they had an extreme conquerer haki, that only Shanks, Luffy, Doffy and I can take.

He removed his cloak and smiled.

Everyone was confused to who he was.

The man: Greetings everyone no need to startled! My name is Albeith. Please don't be alarmed, i'm an old acquaintance of these fellows here. *smiles*

Katakuri and Shanks eyes lit up. You never saw their eyes like that knowing their personality.

Albeith: Boys?

Shanks went behind Katakuri and shook his head. Katakuri flinches but keeps his posture on.

Shanks: Wh-at are yo-u doing he--re?

Albeith: Why are you so nervous boy?

Katakuri: Maybe he doesn't want to be harassed by you again.

Usopp: What the hell is going on?

Doffy: Who is this freak?

Albeith: Freak? Now that's a bit too harsh.

Doffy: You clearly don't have a sense of style.

Shanks: I don't think you should provoke him too much.

A/U notes:

Albeith looks:

He has emerald green eyes. He wears colours that spotlight him, so yellow, neon green and white colours are his favourites. He dresses fashionably in his sunglasses when needed. He has blonde long hair and likes to stylish it in a bun sometimes. He also has an angel-like tattoo on his right arm, so he usually wears half sleeves to show it off.

Lastly, he loves cute and pretty things/ people so he gets a little touchy sometimes. ;)

Back to the story:

Anyways, Albeith looked around the room He examined every person and flashy looked up and down at them.

Albeith took a first glance at Zoro.

Zoro was sleeping but he noticed a presence in front of him so he opened one of his eyes and automatically flinched from Albeith who was close to his face.

Albeith: My my my, he's such a beauty.

Zoro: ACK! Who the heck are you?

Albeith: Wowwww! You speak way better than that flamingo.

Doffy:  "What?" *veins popped up on his forehead.*

Katakuri and Shanks shake their head at Doffy, letting him know, there's no point in arguing with Albeith.

Albeith: Oh my god, YOU!

He turned around and looked at nami. He was about to touch her hair when nami slapped his hand away.

Albeith: OUU FEISTY! I LOVE IT!

Sanji came in front of Nami in protecting her.

Sanji: Get off of my girl, you bastard!