9

Back to Author POV:

Luffy and Franky headed to the principal office. Franky knew the principal very well, he was the brother of the Principal Iceberg.

They heard Ice Berg and a student talking until they were disturbed by Franky.

Iceberg: Oh Franky, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class right now?

Franky: I was helping this new student.

Luffy: Your hairstyle looks weird shishishi

Franky and the other girl's sweat dropped at his comment. The two looked at each other.

Iceberg was stunned but laughed.

Iceberg: I like this kid already

The girl and Franky sighed in relief.

Iceberg: Well then, since you're here, Franky guide these two new students to their classes. Here's your schedule kid.

Luffy: Thank you shishishishi.

Franky: Well then, the rumours were true. This chick is pretty hot.

"This chick has a name, you blue buff boy. It's Y/N."

Luffy: Nice to meet you Y/N. Let's be friends.

Y/n looked at him. "He's a bright child." she thought.

Iceberg: Franky, here's your free pass. You can take your time showing these students the school, clubs and everything else. You guys can leave early after you are done. And you two start officially tomorrow. Welcome to New World High-school.

Y/n & Luffy: WOHOOOOOO. THANKS, ICE POPS!

The two looked at each other when they both created his nickname at the same time. They grinned at each other.

Y/N: We will be best of friends, Monkey.

Luffy: HEY! My name is Luffy, not Monkey.

Y/N: Whatever.

Franky: Wow, you two are the same, but different versions.

And so, Luffy, Y/N and Franky went their ways for the tour. Franky was excited.

Luffy: Let's go to the cafeteria first! We need to try the food! Food!

Y/n: He's right!!! WE NEED TO TRY IT.

Franky: Wait wait. Not so fast. I'll show you guys the cafeteria after showing you around a bit. Also, I have to show you the best convenience store that we have outside. All students can get their food for free with their student ID.

Luffy and Y/n took out their card and said "You mean these?" at the same time.

Franky: Yes.

Luffy and Y/n sniffled a strong smell of meat, they ran quickly to it since all the teachers and students were in classes. When Franky turned around, he was shocked that they weren't there. He saw two figures rushing their way downstairs.

Franky: What the hell? Don't tell me they are going their way to the cafeteria. Oh well, I was getting hungry anyways. WAIT FOR FOR ME GUYS!

—Cafeteria

Franky: WOAAAAAAH! SUPERRRRRRRRR GOOD!

Luffy: IZZ ZO JOOOD YUMMMM MMM

Y/N: THIS SCHOOL HAS GOOD TASTE IN CULINARY.

Franky, Y/N & Luffy put a thumbs up to the ladies that work in the cafeteria. They were smiling at the students eating.

Franky: Awesome work, as usual, beautiful ladies!