Jojo Vs Authority

Start from the beginning

Punk: The student council is what you may call... The engineering crew of this school.

Punk: We make sure everything is working nice and spiffy.

Jojo: By being the authority that does whatever they want.

Punk: Don't interrupt.

Jojo:?

He spoke calmly and with no malice, yet there was a clear pressure from him. Jojo's rebellious nature allowed him to ignore it through thoughtlessness, however, the other members flinched at his response.

Punk: As I was saying...

Punk: Yes, we do act as the leaders of this school... Making sure life here is nice and nifty.

Punk: And yes, some of us do use that power to reward themselves.

Punk: But since there is no currency here, I believe it to be an acceptable price for their loyal service.

Jojo: You believe it to be...?

Punk: What they do is no different from a cop flaunting their badge for perks...

Jojo:(mumbles) Or a crook flaunting their gun...

Punk: I'm sure you're aware... Everyone here has a "gun".

Jojo: Uh-huh... Now skip to the part where you explain the memory loss.

Punk: I cannot do that.

He walks over to a cabinet and pulls out a cup that he proceeds to fill with water.

Jojo: Oh, don't tell me you don't know either!

Punk: I do.

Jojo: Then spill it.

Punk:(holds out glass) But I just pored it.

Jojo:?

....

....

....

Punk: It's a joke.

Council: Ha ha ha...

Jojo:... Don't quit your day job.

Punk:(shrugs)

Punk: Jojo, I want you to understand, I'm not going to tell you the reason for your memory loss because it was your choice.

Jojo: My choice?

Punk: You enrolled willingly. Losing your memories, willingly.

Punk: Out of respect for your past self-

Jojo: That version of me can eat shit! I don't care about the past me, only the present me!

Punk: Nice line.

Punk: Contradicts what you want.

Jojo: Eh?

Punk: You don't care about the past you, but you want your memories?

Jojo: I'm more concerned about what family and friends I have...

Punk: If you had any, why did you choose to forget them?

Jojo:(Glares)

Punk: I can tell you are not satisfied. And to be fair, there is more I could tell you...

Jojo: Then tell me!

Punk: Don't interrupt.

Jojo:?!

Punk:...

Punk: I could tell you more... However you would have to join the council.

Jojo: Eh?!