With great power, comes with great responsibility

[3RD POV]

Why.

I didn't sign up for this.

Why am I getting bullied?

Why am I getting kicked?

Why?

Why is this school being a monster to me?

What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment?

The only people that cared me are,

Glynda Goodwich

Dante Sparda

Vergil Sparda

Nero Sparda

Lady

Trish

Nico

and most of all...

Weiss...

She was a nice girl, except her tsundere nature.

But, she was a nice girl.

Even with this constant bully, she was there to protect me.

I don't wanna be anymore.

I don't wanna burden Weiss.

I just wanna be bully free....

We see a boy that has glasses on and listening to some music until a bully steal his phone and broke it and said "Whoops! It was an *accident* Hahahahaha! See you need!"

The boy can't hold the anger that his eyes sudden turned green-ish and turning black constantly.

"You! BASTARD!"

The boy then yelled angrily at the bully and then a sudden burst of wind came out of the boy.

His hair turn from black hair to blond hair. His eyes as well change from black to green-ish color.

"W-what th-!" Just then when the bully was about to finished saying, the boy just rush in with incredible speed and punch the bully in the stomach so hard that the boy would barf.

"H-h-hey! W-what wa-a-as t-t-that for! Asshole!"

"That's for breaking phone. Fuck face. So I suggest to get the fuck out of my face. You racist looking ass."

The bully just ran away as fast as he could to never incounter him again.

"But I also wanna thank you for making me mad. That's the only way I can actually remember my past before my reincarnation."

"Now then.