Part 2

Luffy: "Jinbei! Cant we go faster?"

Jinbei: "We can't, but there is a way"

Jinbei: "Everyone! Hold on tight."

Jinbei: "Fishman Karate: Water Serpent!"

--Scene shifts to MarineFord--
 --All of the marines are in Marineford waiting for Whitebeard to Arrive--

Marine Solider: "Ships in the far off distance! No signs of Whitebeard."

--The Moby Dick comes out from the water--

Marine solider: "HE'S HERE!"

Sengoku: "Everyone, get ready! It may very well be us that meet our end here today... Because that man... HOLDS THE POWER TO DESTROY THE VERY WORLD!!!"

WhiteBeard: "Sengoku, you really brought all the marines over just to capture me?"

Garp: "Whitebeard-"

Ace: "POPS, YOU ALL, WHY DID YOU COME TO SAVE ME?"

Whitebeard: "Isn't it obvious, your part of our family."

*Whitebeard Puts his hands at his side and uses the kaishin ability which brings a tsunami*

Aokiji: "Oh, Thats not good"

*Aokiji freezes the tsunami*

Whitebeard: "The power of the Hie-Hie no mi huh?"

Whitebeard: "MEN! RESUCE ACE"

*After about 5 mins, something is falling down from the sky*

Marine solider: "Whats that in the sky? WAIT THATS A SHIP!"

*Luffy, Ivankov, Crocodile, Buggy and the rest are falling down from the sky*

Luffy: "ACE! I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU"

Ace: LUFFY?! WHY ARE YOU HERE"

Sengoku: "GARP, ITS YOUR DAMN FAMILY AGAIN"

Garp:

Buggy: "IT'S WHITEBEARD!"Buggy: "MUGIWARA, DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING THAT ANGERS WHITEBEARD- WAIT WHERE IS HE GONE?"*Crocodile tries to attack whitebeard but Luffy prevents it*Luffy: "Gear: Second"Crocodile (mind): "I'd better not try to fight him...

Buggy: "MUGIWARA, DONT YOU DARE DO ANYTHING THAT ANGERS WHITEBEARD- WAIT WHERE IS HE GONE?"

*Crocodile tries to attack whitebeard but Luffy prevents it*

Luffy: "Gear: Second"

Crocodile (mind): "I'd better not try to fight him, he knows my weakness pretty well"

Luffy: "I dont know who this man is but Ace seem to really like him"

Whitebeard: "Ace's brother huh?"

Luffy: "HEY, I KNOW YOU WANNA BE THE KING OF THE PIRATES BUT I WONT LET YOU BECOME THE KING OF THE PIRATES BECAUSE I'LL BECOME THE KING OF THE PIRATES!"

Buggy and Ivankov: "MUGIWARA, SHUT IT! YOUR TALKING TO WHITEBEARD, DO YOU WANNA GET US KILLED?"

Whitebeard: "Listen up squirt, ants like you will be squished before you can even do anything on the battlefield so dont be a nuisance for us."

Luffy: "SHUT UP, I'LL DO WHAT I WANT"

Whitebeard: "Alright, just dont get in our way"

*Whitebeard gives a faint smile*

What If Shanks Did Not Stop Kaido From Coming To MarineFordOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara