Part 4

Luffy: "GUM-GUM NO MI BAZOOKA"

*Admirals dodge it*
*Akainu gets ready to hit Luffy but Aokiji hits him before Akainu*

Aokiji: "Ice Spear"

Luffy: "OW"

Whitebeard: "MEN! PROTECT MUGIWARA NO LUFFY"

*Jozu and Vista protect Luffy*

*Marco goes to save Ace but gets punched*

Garp: "I won't let you go any further!"

Whitebeard: "Garp."

-Scene shifts to Shanks, Kaido and Whitebeard fighting-

Kaido: "Blast Breath!"

*Shanks and Whitebeard Dodge*

Whitebeard: "Kaido, why do you want me dead?"

Kaido: "Isn't it obvious, your currently the world's strongest man and the one closest to the One Piece."

Shanks: "It's pointless to fight here. There's a slight chance that we all might die and if that happens Big Mom would find the One piece."

Kaido: "Oh, i didn't know you wanted the One piece too, Red haired."

Shanks: "I don't need it."

-scene shifts to King, Queen and Jack fighting with Fujitora, Ryugyukyo, G-2 and G-3*

Yamato: "Ace is on that platform and The all  stars are fighting with the marines. I need to get out of here."

Yamato: "Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Okuchi no Makami"

*Yamato Knocks out Jack and makes a run for it*

King and Queen: "YAMATO! YOU BASTARD."

Ryugyukyo: "A dog? How did it knock out one of the strongest in the Beast Pirates?"

-scene shifts to Buggy and Luffy-

*Luffy encounters Mihawk*

Luffy: "Buggy!, i need you for a second"

*Luffy throws buggy at Mihawk and cuts Buggy up but buggy doesn't die as he ate the Bara Bara no Mi*

*Vista Protects Luffy from Mihawk*

Vista: "It's every swordsman's dream to fight you, i could gladly die here knowing that i was cut up by the strongest swordsman"

*Buggy Gets thrown all the way to Shanks, Kaido and Whitebeard by Kizaru*

Buggy: "AHHhHhHhHhH HELP!"

Buggy (mind): "Wait, everyone's watching. This could be my chance to shine."

Buggy: OI, I'M BUGGY. THE ONE WHO'LL DEFEAT ALL OF YOU AND BECOME KING OF THE PIRATES"

Shanks: "Oh, it's you buggy!"

Whitebeard: "Get lost, squirt."

Kaido: "How dare you interrupt the fight."

Buggy: "oh shit. i'm a goner-"

*Kaido proceeds to kill Buggy but Shanks Saves him*

Buggy: "TY SHANKS! Wait i mean, I DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP, I COULD'VE SAVED MYSELF!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                               End of Part 4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------