🍋 Chapter 29: Jealousy between two

Start from the beginning

(Manga: under the oak tree)

Maxine held her breath as the atmosphere between them became hot and intense. His lustful eyes were glued on to hers, not taking his eyes off of her one bit. Sebastian's lustful eyes  made her bite her lower lip. She couldn't help but feel horny inside.

"Hup!"

In an instant, Sebastian's warm lips landed on hers. He licked and sucked Maxine soft pink lips which eventually made her open to give his tongue an entrance inside. He plunges his wet tongue deep into her sweet lip, tasting her sweet juices. It made her moan loudly when she heard the sounds of sucking and slurping between them.

He moved his hand carefully on her smooth and soft face, he moved her chin to position her upward to match his level. He wrapped his other hand around her waist lifting her up a bit.

They both kissed each other passionately as their tongues were entangled with each other. Maxine could feel Sebastian slurps, ensuring not to let even a single drop of saliva to flow out. He greedily sucked her dry which somehow made Maxine breathless.

His hand gripped her hip and made its way down to her bottoms, stopping abruptly at her bottoms. He played with her panties that covered her naked ass. Their kiss was pulled away by a familiar figure between them.

To their surprise it was Raymond who had a bitter and sad expression on his face. His ear and tail droop down like a sad little puppy.

Maxine tried to comfort and cheer up the dejected Raymond whose expression was similar to that of a withered plant. She patted his back while soothing him with bright words, trying to lighten up his mood. Raymond furrowed his brows, displeased that she is using baby words on him. He felt like she was treating him like a cub and not as a beastman.

It made him grind his teeth while clenching his hand in anger from being reminded of Sebastian's words. He became more furious after hearing his chuckle and rants out loud, it made his veins on his neck pop. He didn't know why his words sting him inside but it made him feel unpleasant.

He calmed down once a small hand touched the side of his face, he looked up and saw Maxine with a concerned expression.

"Ray, just ignore him. Don't let his words get to you. You know I'll always be there" Maxine said, soothing him while patting his head in hopes of calming him down.

She was about to hug him but she was pulled back by the confident Sebastian who locked her away in his arms.

Raymond closely approached Maxine without hesitation, yanking out Sebastian's hand around her waist. He growled at Sebastian as a warning. And began wrapping around her wrist, slowly lowering his body.

Both the wolf and jaguar's eyes once again beamed fierce light through their eyes as they murderously stared at one another. Green beams coming off of Raymond's and orange beams off of Sebastian's as they pierced each other with their stares.

Raymond was the first to look away from the staring contest. He instead made eye contact with Maxine, placing his warm lips on the inside of her wrist. He used his teeth to lightly bite on to my wrist engraving it with a pattern. It was a pretty serious kiss that made Maxine's heart warm up in an instant.

His lips parted quickly, but the tingling sensation on the inside of her wrist still remained as if it were about to burn. Raymond's jade eyes sparkled, smiling only for her. His cheeks and ears blush red as he shyly looked at her.

"Ehhhhhhhh?!" Maxine thought, her face flushed bright red to what just happened. She slowly turned her gaze to face him.

"Oh nooo! Not again!"