Prologue

~~~~

Heavy rain poured down, bouncing off people's umbrellas as they hurried through the streets. Thunder rumbled through the skies and lighting flashed wildly, lighting up the sky above. Most of the people on the streets were rushing to escape the rain, but one young man stood out from the bunch. A tall pale-skinned man with tattoos going down each arm and dark brown eyes who seemed to be void of emotion as he walked letting the rain pour down on him. As he picked up the pace, he began to think of what to say when he arrived at his destination. For once in his life he felt bad for hurting someone's feelings, he had toyed with their emotions just like he always had, yet he felt different about this one. 

~~~~

Somber music filled the small apartment as a tall red-headed male and a short brunette stood cooking together in the small kitchen. Both smiling widely and chatting with each other. On the large couch lay another young man bundled up in quite a few blankets as he stared at the blank TV. His eyes were despondent and empty as he racked his brain for a viable reason as to why he was in so much pain. But truthfully he was mostly to blame, he fell for someone he knew he couldn't have and knew his love wasn't being reciprocated. He was just a tutor and nothing else, so why should he be upset? 

"Nini~" A cheerful voice echoed in his ears. 

"What?" The man in the bundle groaned in annoyance.  

"We made your favorite!" A deep voice shouted from the kitchen.

"Cool," The man muttered his tone void of emotion.

"Listen, I never should have asked-" 

"Don't, just don't...It's not your fault your cousin is a piece of shit." The bundled-up male spoke coldly as he stood up. 

He began to walk towards the hallway but as he reached the beginning of the hall he stopped at the sound of a knock on the door. He turned around looking at the two men he was just walking away from, each of them sharing looks of confusion. 

"You go on I'll get it" The taller man spoke up untying his apron.

The man continued to walk down the hall as he heard the front door open, as he reached his bedroom door he stopped at the sound of a familiar voice. His heart began to pound rapidly as he listened to the men talk.

"What are you doing here?" 

"I think I actually care about him." 

"Sehun, it's too late..."

"I know..I-I need him to know I'm sorry, and he'll never have to see me again." The man paused for a moment as if to prepare himself to speak.

 "I'll leave the country if he wanted...just let me apologize" The man begged.

~~~~

Hello! This is meant to be an introduction/prologue. I hope it's got you hooked as I planned! Chapters may take a bit longer to come out since I'll be focusing on punctuation and grammar as well as keeping the story straight with no plot holes. Hopefully, this goes as planned, I honestly hope so. Also, credit for this fanart and any other fanart used in this book goes to the artists who made them.