Dieciséis (Marriage)

David's point of view

I supported her to the car while her arms wrapped around my waist and head in my chest, I was basically dragging her to the parking lot.

"Come on, help yourself" I said as I held my coat, her heels, and her bag.

"W-wala naman ginagawa si Daddy bakit mo inaaway" she told me in her very drunk state.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Y-you spoke against him at court, so you say sorry to him!" She told me.

"Oo na, I'll say sorry" sabi ko at binuksan ang pinto sa shotgun seat at inupo sya doon, sinuotan ko nadin ng seatbelt.

"Panindigan mo yan ah" makulit nyang sabi.

"Ang lamig" she said and I took a glance on her short dress and her thighs and legs,bleach ba ang sabon nya at ganito sya kaputi?

I covered her body with my coat and closed the door, I then made my way into the driver's seat and went inside, I buckled my seat belt and closed the door. I started the engine and drove to Forbes to take Gia home.

Irene's point of view

It's 2:30 in the morning, I decided to get some water when I saw Gia's room wide open, I peeked inside and she wasn't there.

I went downstairs and tried to find her but she wasn't there, I went outside to ask the guards kung nakita sya and they said yes.

I went inside and waited for her.

David's point of view

"Wake up, dito na tayo" sabi ko kay Gia na tulog na tulog pa sa sasakyan ko while we're in the side of their house's gate.

I sighed and got out of the car and opened the door to the shotgun seat to wake her up more.

"Gia!" I yelled then a Guard opened the gate.

"Sir, ipasok nyo na po si ma'am, ako na po bahala sa sasakyan nyo" sabi nito at napalingon ako.

Fast forward

"Ihiga mo nalang sya dyan sa bed nya" utos saakin ni Mrs. Araneta at tsaka lumabas ng kwarto ni Gia.

I brought her down in her bed and sat at the edge of her bed and looked at her, I sighed and wiped the sweat that was forming in forehead.

"David pasensya na ha, we really didn't know na lumabas si Gia" sabi ni Mrs. Araneta.

"It's fine po" sabi ko at tumayo sa kinauupuan ko.

"Uhm, mauuna na po ako ma'am maaga pa po ang pasok ko bukas, extend my greetings nalang po kay Mr. Araneta" sabi ko dito.

"Of course, ingat sa pag uwi ha salamat ulit" sabi nito at sinamahan ako pababa.

Irene's point of view

I escorted Atty. Silverio, and immediately went back upstairs to check on Gia.

Fast forward
Gia's point of view

"Good morning palangga!" I heard tita Irene as she opened the curtains making the sunlight go directly in my eyes.