Diez (Reunion)

It's already the Araneta grand reunion, and gosh this is my first time. The theme is old money rich, so hindi naman nalalayo yung theme to who they really are. We are advised to wear an evening gown, I am wearing a black one shoulder long sleeved gown with a slit, once in a while it's nice to attend these kinds of social gatherings. I wore my favorite perfume, Eclat. And grabbed my ysl clutch bag, and wore my ysl opyum sandals to go with the theme.

I looked in the mirror one last time before I went out of the room. I went downstairs to see them waiting in the couch.

"Everyone ready?" I asked.

"You look gorgeous dear" sabi ni tita Irene.

"Thankyou tita, ikaw din you look lovely" sabi ko.

"Wow, my ladies looks nice!" Sabi ni daddy.

"You look good yourself too dad" sabi ko.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"Let's go" sabi ni tita Irene.

Fast forward

We went inside the venue and I immediately saw ninang Bettina.

"Gia! Dear" bati sakin ni ninang Bettina.

"Hi ninang, how have you been? Where's ninong Sabin?" I asked.

"He's just around the corner with Enrique" she said and smiled.

She gaved tita Irene and dad a hug and led us to our table, but dad pulled me to introduce me to some of our close relatives,

"Pare, this is Gia my daughter" pakilala sakin ni daddy to a guy.

"Wow, she got our genes pare, what a beautiful and sophisticated young lady" sabi nung guy.

"Anak, that's tito Linggoy" bulong sakin ni Daddy.

"Good evening po" bati ko.

After a while iniwan ko na muna si dad and went to tita Irene who's talking to some of our relatives, when suddenly someone plucked me. I looked and it's ate Anne, kuya Paolo's wife.

"Giaaa" she excitingly said and hugged me.

"Omg, ate Anne!" Sabi ko and I hugged her back.

She's a long time friend of mine, also one of the coolest, I get to hangout with the it girls cauz of her.

"How's life?" I asked.

"It's good, im so sorry hindi na kami nakapunta ni Paulo sa funeral ni tita Nadia, nagkaroon kasi ng emergencies so hindi na kami nakapunta" sabi ni ate Anne.

"It's fine, I understand" sabi ko.

"By the way, I super love the look ha," sabi pa nya.

"Of course, you're my fashion guru kaya! And ate Liz of course" sabi ko.

"Excuse me ate, need ko na bumalik kay daddy" sabi ko.

"Sure sure, say hi to tito Greggy nalang for me" sabi ni ate Anne and I just nodded.

There's so many people here, well it's a grand reunion, what am I expecting? Nakabuntot lang ako kay daddy who's talking to countless of our relatives, ang kilala ko lang sa mga naka usap nya is si lolo Nene or lolo Jorge, I've seen him a few times and im also very close to madam Stella Araneta, his wife.

"You ok?" Dad asked.

"Yes" sabi ko and smiled.

"Pumunta ka na muna sa table nila Sandro, baka na bo-bored kana dito" sabi ni daddy and I just nodded.