Step 1. - Not my problem.

WARNING : BLOOD, MENTIONING OF MENTAL ILLNESSES, PARASITIC BEINGS, INFECTIONS, OTHER GRUESOME SICKNESSES, UNCOMFORTABLE SCENES, GORY SCENES, HARSH LANGUAGE ETC IN THIS BOOK.

You have been warned!

I watched Alien again and Puss in Boots : The Last Wish. Got a little inspiration out of them, especially Puss in Boots 2 and I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS MOVIE! And I also listened again to Bones by Imagine Dragons.

NOW I HAVE FINALLY A NEW PLOT FOR THE HELEN BOOK!

LET'S GO WITH THE NEW VERSION! AT LAST!
____________________________________

Helen Otis was always a mysterious, yet scary figure for the public.

His crimes were well-known around the state of Wisconsin. Those gruesome paintings of people's flesh and guts decorated the nightmares of the civilians.

Or the sculptures done by him, which included the bones and severed limbs and heads, preserved from rotting and staring at your soul with glossy dead eyes.

People knew how he looked like and were on their toes all the time or they were hunting him down to bring justice.

Either way, he always escaped the police's sight without any trace. The department almost saw him more as a  ghost, because of his constant disappearances right after the crime scene.

And with his intelligence it was inevitable. His good-looking face and carved by the Gods body was another plus for him. His charismatic and charming persona with the gentleman acting combined with his looks were enough to make a person drunk out of their mind for his desires. It was the easiest way to get victims for his ' work '.

Humans weren't really his most beloved things in this world. He felt hatred towards them.

Helen's apathetic mind wasn't keen on showing compassion anyway, nor it gave him any benefits, when helping somebody.

That was why he avoided doing this as best as he could. It wasn't his style and taste.

On top of all his ego was flying through the sky. It was so high, that even to smack him in the face with a wet mop wouldn't bring it down to Earth.

It was his art, his ideas and only himself in his own world. He thought he was the scariest thing out there. Like a siren.

Helen believed, that he was immortal.

How wrong he was.

The jerk definitely wasn't expecting what was going to happen to him soon in the future.

The man's cards were already picked and his luck wasn't on his side anymore.

It was time for life to show him what was the feeling of fear. Not through death itself, but throwing in somebody, that could demolish his walls and then break him apart piece by piece mentally and physically.

He would create his own nightmare without realization and suffer the consequences.

And it was going to be soon.

♧🎴♧

It was another Saturday for the serial killer as he was walking around the small town. His house was deep in the forest, where nobody could reach him. It was the best for him, if he also wanted peace and quiet, which he valued a lot.

The sky was covered with dark clouds, indicating that rain was about to pour down like a waterfall.

But for him it was kind of a special day.