Road Trip

A/n: It's been one month since the last chapter.

(2 criminals are escaping in a truck after robbing a bank)

Criminal#1: Man, that was easy!

Criminal#2: I told you it would be.

Criminal#1: Since all of the heroes are busy dealing with bigger issues, we'll be casting small ones.

Criminal#2: Exactly. Now take a right here.

(The truck takes a left instead)

Criminal#2: I said right, not left!

Criminal#1: I did, but the truck suddenly went in the opposite direction.

???: That's because we're taking a detour.

Criminal#2: Who the hell said that?

(Suddenly Upgrade pops out of the trucks steering wheel)

Upgrade: In half a mile, turn right. Then you'll reach your destination: CCPD.

Criminal#2: I would like to see you stop us and stop the bombs we planted back at the bank.

Upgrade: Already taken care of.

Both Criminals: What?

(Suddenly a flash of yellow and purple lightning surrounds the truck and the tires are missing. The truck comes to a sudden stop and the criminals get knocked out cold from the crash. Omnies turns back to normal and XS appears in front of him holding a tire iron)

Omnies: Nice work. Did you have any trouble with the bombs?

XS: Please, the bomb were child's play. It's like the bombs were from the dark ages. And sorry if I stole your thunder. I never stopped a truck before.

Omnies: Don't worry about it. Your the only person I'll let steal my thunder.

XS: And your the only person who can steal a kiss from me.

(XS kisses Omnies)

Omnies: Hmm. I think I might have to steal another.

XS: Steal as many as you want.

Omnies: Same goes for me.

(Omnies and XS kiss and when they hear the police sirens, they leave)

(STAR Labs)

(Ben and Nora walk in the Cortex where they see Cisco and Frost)

Nora: Hey. What's going on?

Frost: Cisco has finally finished the project his been working on since Crisis ended.

Cisco: For very good reason.

Ben: What's on your mind?

Frost: I still don't understand why you're doing this? Crisis is over, we beat the bad guy, and you're still worried because...

Cisco: Because an infinite number of Earths experienced a cosmic heat death from which only one Earth was rebuilt.

Ben: Actually-

Cisco: So now not only do we have 3 different Supermen, Supergirl, Black Lightning, Generator Rex, and the Titans live here, but now our entire timeline has been rewritten so that they've always lived here, and I don't remember owning this shirt!

(Cisco reveals his superman shirt)

Frost/Nora: Great shirt.

Frost: Besides, isn't that a good thing? We're all one big, happy family now?