Chapter-17

you think because i'm quiet
i have nothing to say

but it is the quiet ones
who have the most in their brains

but it is the quiet ones who have the most in their brains

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Third Pov:

"Aaru", Anika Rajput said looking at her daughter who was picking an apple from the fruits basket kept on kitchen counter and hurriedly going outside.

"Mom, I am going, it's urgent. But don't worry I will come early today. ", said Aarushi hurrying to her car.

" I will send her lunch through driver", Anika thought. Anika sighed thinking about her daughter.

All rajput members came in dinning room for breakfast.

"Mom, where is di. She is not inside her room also. ", asked Avinash.

" She went to work. ", said Anika sitting on her seat for breakfast.

" Yesterday also she went to office without breakfast. This girl loves to neglect her health and tells me to take medicine on time. ", said Kanchan Rajput.

" Don't worry ma i will send her breakfast and lunch after breakfast through driver. She just loves to do her work. Otherwise also her company is participating in National Jewellery Contest, so she got busy preparing designs. ", said Anika. Proud was visible on her face while talking about her daughter.

" What. Really. Di didn't tell me about that. ", said Avinash.

" We were all busy these days, so maybe this slipped out of her head. ", said Akhilesh.

All completed there breakfast .

" Avi, don't put pressure on injured leg much. And if you feel unwell then return to home immediately. Okay. ", said Anika in a motherly tone.

" Chill mom. I am completely fine and my leg has completely healed. So, relax. And if I feel unwell then I will take some rest. Ok. ", said Avinash to her.

Avinash kissed her on forehead and kissed her grandma on her cheeks and left for office with his father. Anika also went to her college not before giving the driver Arushi's breakfast and lunch.

.
.
.
.

In evening arushi returned home earlier as she said and directly went to her room.
She freshened up and changed her clothes in comfy ones.
She layed on her bed and closed her eyes. Due to all tiredness sleep instantly took over her.

Anika was in her room arranging the clothes in wardrobe when her cellphone ringed. She saw the unknown number and frowned a little. She picked up the call.

"Hello, who is this", Anika asked.

" Namaste Mrs. Rajput. I am Radha Rathore speaking. ", said Radha on the line.

" Ohh. Namaste Mrs. Rathore. How are you. ", said Anika.

" I am very well Mrs. Rajput. I called you to inform you that I have talked with pandit ji and he said there is auspicious date after two weeks. If you all agree on this date we can fix this date for marriage or we have to wait for almost a year. Next auspicious date is after nine months.", said Radha.

"What, I mean after two weeks. I will inform you after talking to whole family.", said Anika.

"How will we arrange all things this soon. ", thought Anika.

.
.
.
At dinning table all were eating dinner silently.
After dinner Anika informed about the call and dates of marriage to her family.

All were in tension listening to the dates. One was after two weeks and another one was after almost a year.

" I think we should fix the dates after two weeks. ", said kanchan rajput.

" But, ma. How will we arrange all things, this is so soon. ", said Prashant.

" We will manage it. It is not good to be engaged for that long period. ", said Kanchan sternly.

Kanchan rajput absolutely loves all her children, but she hear mind was slightly orthodox.

Aarushi was listening this silently. She knew well when her grandma spoke in this tone she was dead serious. She was feeling all nervous. Of course she had said yes for her marriage but this soon, she never thought that.

"Don't think I want to send away you soon, aaru. But think from my point of view. I want your happiness only. " , kanchan said to Aarushi.

Aarushi nodded her head at her.

"Aaru, listen if you want to marry after a year then say it. No one will have a say on this. ", said Prashant.

Both her grandmother and her dad was in a staring contest.

Aarushi was so confused. She never wanted a conflict in her family.
" If I agree on first date itself then the whole problem will be solved. Otherwise also I have marry. Why not now. ", she thought.

" Dad, dadi. I am ready to marry after two weeks. So, now stop with all this drama you two. ", said Aarushi.

" But beta, think clearly. ", said Prashant.

" Dad, I have to get married if not today then tomorrow. I was just not ready to marry this soon. But, it's okay. It's destiny I guess ", said Aarushi slightly smiling.

" I didn't know when my daughter grew up . ", said prashant and hugged her.

" Dad", Aarushi said slightly offended by that.

"I will call and inform them about that. ", said anika and went to her room to call Radha Rathore. She told her about their decision and cut the call and went to living room.

All went to their respective rooms after the discussion.

Aarushi went to her and layed on her bed starring at the ceiling.

Before few days she was enjoying her life fully with her family and friends and now she would be married after few days.

She sighed and closed her eyes and went to sleep.

**********************************

Vote

Comment

Share