Chapter-14

If my heart could speak, it would say to you,
"I will not let you go, I will hold you in my arms forever."

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

Ranvijay Pov:

After reaching Rajput's house. Dad pressed the doorbell. Just after a second a man opened the door, which I assume Prashant Rajput.

"Namaste Mr. Rathore and Mrs. rathore. Come inside, we were waiting for you only. " He said.

We went inside with him to living room.

" Meet my family, he is my father Akhilesh Rajput beside him is my mother Kanchan Rajput and she is my wife Anika Rajput and he is my son Avinash Rajput. " Prashant introduced to them indicating to all family members.

Baba sa said, " Namaste. I am Raghuvendra Singh Rathore. She is my wife Radha Raghuvendra Singh Rathore and beside her is my brother's wife Diya Ranveer Singh Rathore and He is my son Ranvijay Singh Rathore. "

All greeted each other and I sat beside baba sa on sofa, our back facing the entrance of living room. Maids served some sweets and some refreshments after some time.
Her grandfather, Akhilesh Rajput asked me about my business and I told him about that.

All were present there beside My Aarushi. I roamed my eyes all over the photos hanging on the walls of living room. Some pictures of her were hanging on the wall.

After sometime maa sa asked, "Where is your daughter Mrs. Rajput. "

"She is in her room. Wait a minute I will go and get her. " said Mrs. Rajput went to call her.

I was sitting silently and listening to others conversation then suddenly Mr. Rajput spoke, "Aaru, come here. "

I was still unable to see her. I was feeling frustrated with this. After some time she came in view and stood beside her dad and greeted by joining her hands and whispering a namaste. She was looking so gorgeous in saree.

I was mesmerized looking at her. She was looking goddess.

"Aarushi come sit beside me. " maa sa said broking my trance.

She look towards her dad and he gestured her to go.

I was looking at her all the time. My eyes were not ready to leave her.

She sat in the middle of both the maa sa and kaki sa. They were talking about her likes and dislikes.

Maa sa was giving me smirk and suggested that both me and Mr. Rathore should talk alone. Her dad said to go to her room to talk.

She nodded her head and started going toward her room without giving me a glance.
I wanted her to see her eyes.

I started following her. We silently walked to her room. Only sound was of of our walking and her bangles,which was so smoothing. At last we reached her room, I guess.

I was entering her room behind her when I heard a low gasp, I saw her line of sight of view and saw papers and files were all over the bed. She hurriedly went there and started picking all the papers.

I guess she is quite passionate about her work.

She was looking cute in this face. I decided to help her and I saw a paper which has ring design on it. I picked it and by my luck she was also holding it. She then looked at me and hold my gaze for a moment. She suddenly broke the trance and picked remaining all the papers and put then on table.

I was silently looking at her and she was looking anywhere but me, which was quite amusing.

She cleared my throat and said still not looking at me, "please, take a seat Mr. Rathore. "

Now I was pissed. I calm myself down and went towards her. I hold her chin between my forefinger and thumb and lifted her face and said, "call me Ranvijay. "

She looked at me and nodded her head. I then took her hand sat on her bed still holding her hand. I didn't feel like to left her hand. I didn't want to. I was looking at her face then I remembered what are we here for and said, " Do you want to ask something. "

She stare at me for sometime and asked in a soft voice, "why me."

A small smile appeared on my face listening to her voice and said, " Why not you. You are beautiful, self independent, kind, respect your elders. And obviously passionate what you do. And when I first saw you in delhi I had decided then only that you will be mine."

I looked at her face and shock was visible on her face.

"Relax Aarushi. I am not pressurizing you to return my feelings. But think about it. " I said holding her both hands.

I was feeling dejected by looking at her face. I thought that she like someone else.

"So, do you like someone. " I asked her on which She said "no" loudly, "no" then she said in a soft voice that " I mean I don't like anyone. "

"So, are you ready for this marriage because hamaare taraf se to haan hai. " I said looking into her eyes. (It's yes from me. )

I don't know why but my heart was beating rapidly. I din't know what will I do if she reject this proposal. I sighed internally.

I was looking at her when her mother came with a knock.
I glanced at Aarushi then left the room silently.

I went to living room and sat beside my father. All were staring at me.

After sometimes Aarushi came with her mother.

There was a thick silence in the room. Now, all the attention shift towards her from me.

"So, what are your decisions. " Maa sa asked giving a glance to both us.

"It's Yes from me. " I said looking at Aarushi.

**********************************

Hello there,

I hope you all are liking this story so far.

So, what do you think, what will be the response of Aarushi?

What will Ranvijay do if she said no to this proposal.

Do comment and vote.