"Jaivyn" (jay-vin)

"Oooouuu that's cute"

"Yeah yeah, you hungry?"

"yeah, let's go to that place where you can go on the roof."

"aight"

As we drove we just talked about any and everything. It was nice to be able to just talk to someone with them listening. I was catching feelings for Jaivyn but I don't want to act on them because Im scared to let someone in.

Im broken.

I came from a broken household and that comes with fear. Im scared to commit to someone because what if they just up and leave like my mom? I do have trust issues but I trust easily which makes me get hurt harder.

Once we arrived, Jaivyn came and opened my door and we were about to start walkin to the place.

"Aunesti come take my flics fa me."

"Ok but you gotta take mines on the roof."

"Bet."

He posed a few times and I took his pictures while I admired him through the phone. Jaivyn was one of the most attractive men I've ever met and there was no denying that. I handed him his phone and he thanked me.

"Aight cmon im hungry."

"Ok, let's go fatass." I laughed.

I heard him mumble "if anybody got a fat ass it's you"

"huh?"

"nun let's go eat."

"ok, let's take my pictures."

We went up to the roof after we ate and I found an area for pictures.

I gave him my phone and sat on the arm of a chair and started posing.

He took the flics and I saw him lick his lips while he was takin them.

"Aii hea"

"Thank you Jaivyn"

"yeah, no prollem."

While we were walking back to the car I saw someone coming towards us. Once they came closer I tapped Jaivyn while he was tryna post his pictures and he looked up and rubbed his hand over his face.

"Hiiii Slim."

"Mane go on somewhere Naomi."

"Oh, whos this?"

"Somebody now get the fuck on."

"Why are you actin like this baby?"

"I ain yo muhfuckin baby, we been done since january why can't you get that."

"No bitch will ever replace me and this one here not an exception."

"Hollon cause who you callin a bitch, yo ass out hea basically throwin yaself onna nigga who obviously don't want you." I stepped up and said.

"Girl just wait Slim will be coming back to me and you won't be able to do shit about it."

"Getcho delusional ass on, before I have to put my hands on you," I said and she scoffed and left.

I looked up at Jaivyn and he looked out of it so I grabbed his hand and we walked to the car. He still opened my door and then went into his.

"I think you gon have to explain a lil bit, but if you don't want to i understand."

"nah i will, you deserve it. that was my ex naomi and we was together from the end of senior year to this january. she continuously cheated on me and always manipulated me with excuses and every time i believed her because i thought i loved her so much. and then while i was at my gma house since she likes all of us together for new years naomi was at a party. my gma even invited her but she said she was sick when she was really out hoein. At midnight an unknown number sent me a video of her and one of my opps kissin and go upstairs. I drove to the party and I caught them fuckin in somebody room. I knocked him out and put him in my car while naomi kept sayin she was sorry and fake cryin and shit. and she wasn't drunk because she was pregnant with another nigga baby. so basically she cheated on me with somebody and got pregnant and then went to fuck on somebody else. The reason I knew it wasnt my child was when she went to her appt and the doctor said she was 3 weeks and at that time I was in Tennessee for a family trip. That day I cut all contact with her and that was the first time I've seen her since that day"

I crossed over the middle thing and just hugged him. We were like that for around 5 minutes. I looked up at him and he smiled which made me smile.

"Thank you for telling me, I know it wasn't easy. and if you need me to i will knock that bitch out."

He laughed. "You too pretty to be fightin so you ain finna do that ghetto shi nomore."

"Yeah ok." I shrugged and looked away from him.

He grabbed my neck and made me have eye contact with him.

🌊🌊

"You not gon fight her, she not worth it."

"Ok"

I could tell he wanted to kiss me but he decided not to and motioned for me to go back in my seat.

"Aii wheres the next stop," he said lookin at me.

———————————————————————
Enjoyy, and thank you for all the love yall are givin this book. continue to vote for it and recommend it ❤️ continue to share ideas with me too

shoutout to sluts4stokeley for the idea of this chapter.