chapter 8. gamon

4 days later.

    Revalis pov- 
"Linkkk wake up!" I spoke it's been four days  since the blights and ganon may still be here but I had to make sure links wounds were treated .
"Mmmmmm" I heard link say as he nuzzled into me "Warmmm" I chuckled and put my wings around him and told him he needs to wake up. He opened his eyes and smiled at me "you're so pretty revali..."  "hush no words will stop me from dragging ur ass out of this bed. Now come on you have to defeat ganon" there was a silence.

Links pov:

I walk to the mirror and brush my hair. "I suppose you're right darling" I said as I yawn I gave him a cuddle and left medoh walking to the castle to take back hyrule castle. Every step I took new enemies approached me. Why me...why did hylia chose me? I can't do this I can't anything right! Why me! As I was panicking a gaurdian walked over to me and pointed its blood red lazer at me. In a fit of panic I hadn't realised this and the lazer got shot at me only for me to realise right then and there that it  was trying to kill me I jumped just in time grabbing my bow and shooting the fourth spawn of Satan straight in the eye with it's initial weakness an ancient arrow. It fell straight onto Its back and shattered into beautiful blue peices leaving behind springs and an ancient core. Just what I needed to make more of those bows Robbies Robot makes! I pick the trinkets up and walk straight Into the castle. "Oh...my...goddess its so messy in here!"  I walked past my old room I walked past were zeldas room was i walked past the study the library killing monsters that got in my way. 8 hours of this just trying to get to ganon!. I sighed feeling the tiredness hit me like a bunch of bricks. I yawned I knew I couldn't go back to medoh and sleep I'd already came this far I can't stop now. I walked straight into the sanctum and there it was....

                 Ganon...