Zora's domain

Links pov

"First we go to Zora's domain and then to rito village." Zelda said. As we made our way to Zora's  domain we came across a bokoblin camp. Being the princess knight I have to protect her so I draw my sword and I kill them within 5 minutes. Sometimes it does get boring but it's my job to protect her with my life.

Through my thoughts we had made our way to Zora's domain. Intact baby prince sidon had grabbed my leg. I chuckled and we walked to the king's throne room, we were to ask his permission for mipha to pilot the divine beast vah ruta. At first he didn't want to let her but Zelda explained that we were under a threat of calamity ganon. he agreed on one condition, mipha returns home safe. Me and Zelda agreed said goodbye and headed to rito village I've heard that there's one rito that's really good with a bow buts apparently ment to be a bit full of himself.  "Link?" Zeldas softly spoke.
"Hm?" "Are you okay?" I slowly nod to her question while looking around. Hm this isn't rito village is it..but its surrounded by lava I thought rito village was ment to be cold- .. My thoughts were interrupted by zelda grabbing the slate "death mountin" Oh so that's were we are "hm this is were daruk lives, it would make sense to ask him to pilot devine beast vah rudania." I think this was a thought that was said out loud although she looked and me and we both walked towards goron city. Around 8 minuets later we found daruk and asked him to pilot vah rudania he immediately agreed and 30 minuets later of him figuring out the controls we were on our way to rito village atleast I think so. I really like daruk he called me his brother! I can't wait to see rito village though.