"Okay lets try the Pickle and Peanut Butter. I feel like this one is going to be good for some reason." I sat my phone down and grabbed a Pickle out the jar. I let Kova grab her own though.

I grabbed a plastic spoon, picked some Peanut Butter up, and sat it on the Pickle.

"Trust me, this is good. You would think I grew up out of it but I didn't."

(lmao i never tried any of this stuff only thing i prob tried that i recommend in the last chapter was noodles & mustard. yall should try it fr fr, its good.)

"I think my momma ate Hot Cheetos and Pickles while pregnant with me. Honestly, it's not bad but I just can't see myself constantly eating it everyday, you feel me?"

"Yeah." She said wasting no time trying the Pickles and Peanut Butter. "Mm, this shi— wait, am I allowed to curse on here?"

"Mhmm, you good." I told her. As long as she didn't say a lot of curse words then we were okay.

"This is off topic but Rehab by Brent Faiyaz is so damn good. I like the beat, his voice, allat. I don't even like guys, but he just something different like I would real life ride his face. If I had to pick between Brent Faiyaz and Giveon I would pick Brent Faiyaz. Giveon music don't hit for me, he has a great voice, but no." She rocked back and forth in the bar stool.

She needed to stop before she fell.

"Yeah I definitely like Brent Faiyaz more." I told her agreeing. "Okay, Bryson Tiller or Tory Lanez?"

"I don't like Tory Lanez because he shot my bitch Megan. Okay off topic again, but Megan make me love how tall I am. Like Megan a tall ass thick ass bitch! Okay back on topic, I prefer Bryson Tiller because he has more hits. Also, his music is catchy and easy for me to learn. However, you cannot you just cannot sleep on 'And this is the Intro' by Tory."

"Laugh my ass off, bye. That's my song. When nobody here I be having a concert in my room. Tuh, even when I can't sleep at night I just be up dancing. I got this speaker that come with a microphone and I be singing, allat. It's really fun." I smiled getting up to get the Ranch out the fridge.

"Pizza and Ranch?" She questioned and I nodded. "I added this? I probably did it slipped my mind."

(pizza and ranch good asf)

"You did because I love Pizza and Ranch." I poured some on the plastic plate with a new fresh slice of Pizza. "Y'all should give me more video recommendations to do. Don't let it be boring, but my next video might be a realistic night routine."

"Ugh, I hate Cocomelon."

"You so random." I laughed.

"It's my ADHD, I didn't take my medicine." She slapped her thigh.

"You have ADHD?"

"Honestly I thought you could tell because when I talk I literally go on and on and I don't shut up. I can't sit still for nothing and I'm always bouncing off the walls. My momma took me to the doctors and they prescribed me with medication. I took it for like one day and it made me so calm that I didn't know if I liked it. I still don't know if I like it. I'm iffy about it."