Taehyung was in the verge of giving up, he thought he doesn't have any way to go back because there's no way he will be able to give back the belonging to the Taehyung in real world.

But everything was proven wrong the moment he found out Jungkook was also being able to travel in parallel universe.

Yes, Taehyung found that the Jungkook he met that day wasn't the Jungkook of this parallel universe. Because he clearly remembered how badly Jungkook's face was bruised after being punched by Namjoon but when he met Jungkook at night, there was no sign of a punch on his face.

Jungkook's face was totally okay and that's when Taehyung was able to connect all the dots together. His happiness knew no bounds when he figured that out. There is still a way to go back, he can go back to his real world and Jungkook will help him to do that.

But before that he has to make sure that Jungkook knows what was happening to him, that he was able to traveling in parallel universe. But Taehyung somehow feels that the boy still is clueless about everything.

But no worries Taehyung will try his best to make him understand everything.

The boy was looking at the mirror infront of him in horror, his eyes were as big as an egg. They seems like they were ready to jump out any moment. His cold hand reached to touch his bruised face.

"How is this possible?" Jungkook mumbles under his breath. He couldn't even believe his own eyes.

How in hell this is possible, he was beaten up in his sleep but the bruises were still there even after waking up. What the hell was actually happening to him.

It was enough for Jungkook to freak him out fully. He understands every dream felt really real but does that mean the bruises will still be there even after waking up.

There's something wrong, something very wrong which Jungkook was unable to figure out. At this moment Jungkook's brain stopped functioning. He couldn't process whatever was happening to him.

Well anyone would be in his state if this happens to them. He means, how the fuck this is even possible?

Now Jungkook was even questioning the reality.

"Am I still dreaming?" After saying that the boy pinched on his hand as he hissed in pain.

"What the hell is happening!!" The boy cries out as they realized he wasn't dreaming but he was also confused because he did feel pain even in his dream.

Jungkook felt like going crazy because he was now even unable to figure out which is reality and which is dream.

"Should I sleep again? I might wake up for real this time?" And with that the boy jumps on his bed and prepared himself to sleep.

It didn't take much time for the boy to fall asleep, just like how nobita falls asleep just a second after lying down.

(A/n: it's me, hi!! I'm nobita it's me😀 I'm literally sleeping 25/8🥲)

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes as he found himself inside his own room, it was already dark by now as the room was brighten up a bit by the help of little sources of light coming through the opened window.

Jungkook gets up from the bed and slowly went to open the closed door only to see Taehyung sleeping on the couch. This caused the boy to stop on his track, his hand around the doorknob tightened.

"Fuck, that was the reality. I'm stuck here again!!!!" Jungkook cries out internally, but soon he convinced himself that he needs to figure out what place this is. Why he was here, why Taehyung was here? He needs to figure out the truth but before that he was hypnotized by the beauty of Taehyung peacefully sleeping on the couch.

Without realizing anything Jungkook found himself slowly closing the distance between him and the couch. The steps he was taking was small and quiet, he was afraid that he might wake up the man.

Soon Jungkook found himself right infront of the couch. The boy got on his knees totally being hypnotized.

The sleeping man looked so exhausted as if he had a very tiring day and he was taking a nap to recharge himself.

Jungkook soon found himself learning Taehyung's sharp details. The man was tan skinned, his jawline was sharp as a knife. Thoes dark eyes which were dark as an ocean but still holds adoration for him were closed, as his long hair was slicked back.

In fact, the man was looking like a greek god. Jungkook was surprised to figure out how godly handsome Taehyung actually is. How come he didn't notice it before? Was he too blind to ignore him that he couldn't even realize how handsome the man is.

He surely was too blind to realize that.

Jungkook felt himself getting more lost, he couldn't even realize when his hand reached to touch his face to check if he was even real because he looked like a dream.

But his breath hitched as his eyes widened in no time the moment thoes dark eyes which were closed a few seconds ago open. Jungkook paused on his track, his fingers were inches away from touching the man's face who was looking at him with a piercing gaze.

Thoes eyes were no longer holding softness nor adoration for him, it was completely different from before.

Their eyes were locked without even them realizing, Jungkook's heart starts beating in an abnormal pace. The boy was afraid that it might jump out any moment.

But soon Jungkook realized what was happening, that he was being caught staring. What can be more embarrassinggg than this?

Jungkook hurriedly stood up and was about to run away but before even he could do that a strong grasp was around his wrist as it pulled him towards it.

"Got you."

The force was strong enough to make the boy stumble back and lose his balance which caused him to fall down on the couch where Taehyung was lying. To say more accurately the boy was above Taehyung but the main point wasn't this.

The both male's eyes widened in no time when they felt something soft against their lips. Jungkook's hand turned into fist the moment he realized his lips were on the other male's lips. His big eyes begin to blink furiously.

He could feel his cheeks heating up. Taehyung can feel the boy's heart beating so fast as it was against his chest. But before he could do anything else the boy hurriedly removed himself from him and springs up with a face a red as tomato and widened eyes. While Taehyung on the other hand was still busy processing what the hell just happened.

"Sorr-" Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but Jungkook didn't even let him finish.

"Just forget about it!! It was an accident!" Jungkook says faster than august as he rushed inside his room and shut the door closed.

His back meets the material of the door as his trembling hand went to touch his lips.

"I didn't just lose my first ever kiss like this, right!??" Jungkook whispers under his breath as his heart was beating in an abnormal pace.

"My first ever kiss was an accident, huh?" Taehyung mumbles under his breath as he looks at the door of Jungkook's room.