Chapter 27: •𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻'𝓼 𝓔𝓿𝓮•

Începe de la început

We made our way into the building and the same boy was on the door and greeted us. "Good evening and welcome to 'au Vieux Moulin'. Do you have a reservation?" The boy asks and eyed Y/N up and down, AGAIN! His eyes lingering a little too long on Y/N for my liking. That's exactly what I meant, why does he has to do it again?!

We stayed behind Helen and Damian and I tugged on her arm. She bend down and gave me a short yet passionate kiss. She backed away smiling, peaked my lips again before she looks the boy dead in the eyes.

"Yes we have, 4 for McCrory." She says coldly. "And I would appreciate if you stop staring at me. Unless you want big trouble." she adds. "Then you shouldn't wear something like that" he whispers under his breath. Oh no..

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Did he just really said that? I'm so pissed already because I can't talk to Helena about what I need and now he has the audacity to tell me I can't wear that!? "Care to repeat?" I ask in a low dangerous voice, my eyes burned into him and I stepped forward. He shakes his head repeatedly and answers scared "no ma'am, I'm sorry! Won't happen again!" "That's what I thought, now our table please!"

He practically run to our table to light up the candles. We sat down and he stood next to the table. "Anything else?" I raised a eyebrow. "Y-Your server for the night s-should be here any m-minute. In the meantime, let m-me know if y-you need anything." he stutters and left as fast as possible.

"You really scared that poor boy love" mom chuckles. "He deserves it! Who does he think he is telling me what I can and can't wear? He was lucky enough I didn't got harder on him!" I say angrily. "Calm down baby, he will never do it again" she says and kissed me to calm me down. I just melted into the kiss, like always.

⚠️?

I really need to tell her she needs to fuck me with a strap on! I can't be away from her any longer, I need her, I need her touch and her hands all over me! This time we had a waitress and she doesn't look at me or Helena and I'm relieved.

Helena placed her hand on my thigh again and didn't move it up this time. Her touch still send electricities through my body like the first time. No matter how much electricity she sent through my body, I need a dick inside of me. A nice one that stretches me out completely.

This is what I hate about being bi.. I'm sure all the bi or pan people outside can relate to that. I can suppress the urge to feel one in me but not forever. Only a couple of months. Than I need a good fuck and I can live without it a few months again. I'm scared to tell her, because I don't know how she will react.

I need to tell her later, because I'm needy. I don't remember the last time I was this needy. Normally I'm the one who gives more than received, but now it's hard for me to not ride my fake dildo on my own.

Anyways.. The dinner was delicious and we had a good time. Mom told us it's 5 minutes before the beginning of the new year and dragged us outside. All the other people were already there and waited impatiently for the countdown.

Suddenly they all yelled "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 happy new year!!" and cheered. Everyone kissed their partners and wished all the guests a happy new year. I kissed Helena and we heard fireworks explore. I wanted to look at the firework but Hellie pushed me back to her.

"Please don't pull away yet I want to feel your lips against mine a little longer" she whispers and looks the whole time on my lips. I smile and placed my lips against hers again. I placed my hands on her hips and pushed her hardly into mine. She moans into the kiss and the moment I let my tongue slip into her mouth. She is as needy as I am

We French kissed a few more seconds before I pulled back. "Happy new year my love" I whisper. "Happy new year baby" she whispers back and peaked my lips again. I turned around and hugged mom and dad and wished them also a new year, along with Hellie.

Around 2am I drove us back home. I dropped Mom and Dad off and Helena and I drove to our house. Before mom got out of the car she said, "don't be scared darling, communication is the key, I love you!" With that she closed the door, interlocked hers and dad's fingers while walking towards the door. I waited till they was inside, just to make sure because they are quiet drunk.

The moment Helena and I got into the house I saw the way she looks at me and I know she will try to turn me on. I need to tell her now "Hellie, I -" she interrupts me by slamming me against the bedroom door after we get inside.

"Shut up, I want you!" With that she connected our lips and pushed me towards the bed. She literally throw me into the mattress and crawls on top of me. She connected our lips again and sat on one of my thighs, she slowly moved back and forth, desperately needed some friction.

She kisses down my jaw, let there some open mouth kisses and sucked on my neck harshly. She bit down and I hiss. Normally I would moan after, but this time nothing. It's almost as I can't get turned on anymore if I don't get the release I am really craving for..

Words: 1748

a/n: y'all know what will happen next chapter😏