For every end there is a new beginning ❤️

People were walking across the hall picking up their stuff while chattering...

some were standing still blocking the way for clicking pictures with the people they have spent the best part of their lives...

But as usual she rushed into the hall in haste to complete the assigned work on the last day....
She too wished to go through the memory lane of her years passed here...

But she was busy...and likely she was called 'miss busy😂'
She reached her table to complete her farewell cards which were to be given to her batchmates where each of them anonymously write a message mentioning the person they want the card to reach.

But to her surprise there was only one card left on the desk...
She looked around and already found people having the cards and pens, writing for their favorite person...

He smiled looking at her smile from a corner as he knew she must be thinking atleast today my work got completed without efforts and asking for help...

She sat quietly and wrote her card while he gazed at his already wrote card...

This final day for them, some what gave them Christmas and new year vibes but instead of gifts... it was cards❤️

When it was time for them to leave... They were asked to take the cards with their names from the jumbled pile.

As everyone left taking their cards she took hers and walked out as her eyes searched around.

He watched her going ahead, he found his card and opened.

"Thank you for being with me always, I hope you will stay forever:)"

He smiled as he could easily recognise her writing and hurried out to see her.

He noticed the same eagerness of his reflecting in her eyes making it evident that she has read the card.

"Thank you for coming into my life and making it beautiful!"

They grinned at each other and looked back as they will begin a new journey, making this one a memory in heart for life time...❤️❤️❤️