Chapter Three | Femme Fantomu

The cafeteria erupted in a panic, kids shooting up from their seats. Running around and screaming until their lungs gave out. Danny just wished he could have one normal day without a ghost coming around. Sam and Tucker stood in front of him to cover him during his ghost transformation.

It wasn't the most ideal, but he had to spring into action. He darted up into the air, surveying the area. A dragon ghost? Great, just what I needed. The beast blew fire from its mouth, roaring loudly in the sky. Its wings flapped vigorously, not caring about which students it hurt through its destruction.

"Hey! Big, green, and ugly! I'm over here!" Danny called out, raising his hand to release an ecto blast. The dragon shifted its attention to him, snarling and blowing puffs of smoke from its nostrils. It'd been a while since he'd been in a fight with a dragon, so hopefully he would make it out in one piece.

"Come on, big guy! I don't have all day!" A burst of green energy came from his hand, hitting the dragon directly in the face. It growled again and came flying towards him at relentless speed. Danny darted out of the way, grabbing onto its tail when it flew by him.

The dragon pulled him forward swiftly, the air nearly leaving his lungs. He held onto the thick appendage to dear life, embracing himself for impact when the dragon connected with the cafeteria wall. A scream left his lips, pieces of dust falling from the gaping hole in the dry wall. "Might wanna slow down there, buddy! There's a speed limit for a reason, you know." Danny pushed his legs down, trying to get his feet onto the floor.

But he didn't have a chance when the dragon whipped its tail, sending him flying. Before he could crash into the wall, he caught himself mid air. The dragon turned to Danny, even more furious than before. It roared once more, blowing more fire.

Danny started towards the dragon, maneuvering his body up to land an uppercut on the dragon's jaw. "THERMOS! NOW!" He bellowed at the top of his lungs.

"Over here!" Sam waved, throwing the thermos to Danny. He caught it in his hands, pulling off the cap and pointing it at the dragon.

"Time to put you in your cage!" The thermos shone a bright light, sucking up the ghost's tail. The dragon continued its ferocious cries until its fate inside the thermos was sealed. He capped the thermos and wiped the sweat off of his brow. He landed on his feet, looking around.

There was minimal damage, but the fight with the ghost dragon seemed too easy. Usually he had much more of a challenge. And that was when the lights flickered, bulbs exploding and showering shards of glass everywhere. Light feminine wicked laughter filled the space in the atmosphere. He felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up and the thermos slipped through his fingers

"Wow, I'm impressed! So you really are as good as they say? I didn't want to believe it until I saw it." The voice carried a condescending tone to it, but he could tell it was a girl's voice. A voice of which Danny never heard before. His ghost sense went off again, whipping his head back to face the individual in question.

She was slightly hovering above the floor, long black hair hanging below her thighs. Her skin was a tinted blue color and her eyes were completely filled with a red glow. She wore a tight spandex leotard with fishnet sleeves and a fishnet pattern on the sides of her hips. There was a heart shaped hole in the chest area, exposing a tease of cleavage. Her white leather boots reached up to her thighs with black platform heels on the ends. A fashionable belt was fastened around her waist. He also noticed a sprinkle of blue freckles on her cheeks. Her appearance screamed familiarity, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it.

Her perfectly red tinted lips were doning a confident smirk. She looked beautiful in the dim lighting, but also terrifying. It was like his brain couldn't discern between a pretty girl or another ghost he'd have to capture. "You are really cute, I must admit." She said with a fluttery laugh, finding amusement in the way green heat spread across his face.