chapter 5

•at the park•
Akita:you know Lloyd?
Harumi:yes and why?
Akita:well he is my friend, I'm from the never realm. *smiles*
Harumi smiled and told Akita her story. Akita realised that she was the girl Lloyd used to talked about when they were in the adventure to go to the ice palace. They chatted for a while until Akita remembered why she was here in the first place, they both said goodbye before Akita left and went on her why to the monastery. When she arrived she was greeted by a surprised and happy face by the ninjas.
Jay:hi Akita, ho-.. Why are you here?
Akita:can't I visit my friends and it's been awhile now,
Kai:you can, and we all missed you.
Akita:it's nice to see you guys too.
Nya:come follow me to the guest room and unpack your stuff, so I can show you around Akita.*smiles*
Akita followed her and started unpacking her stuff, she only brought the essentials, after she unpacked, she went to nya.

•Nya•
I showed Akita where Lloyd's room is so as everyone else's room. After it I decided to go around ninjago city after all it is My time to patrol I asked Akita if she wants to come with me. We both went to the city and saw Lloyd and Harumi in the park talking together we both went closer and noticed that both of them were blushing me and Akita said"awwww they are so cute".

We went closer and they noticed us, I saw that Harumi was very happy to see Akita I was quite confuse then Harumi hugged Akita for a while then let go.

Harumi:hello Nya and Akita*smiles*
Nya:well it's nice to see you again Harumi and I see you already know her.
Harumi:long story short, we met earlier she comforted me because here Greenie is 2 hours late. *states at Lloyd with a death scare, Lloyd looked scared*
Nya and Akita laughs at both of them.

•lloyd•
rumi stared at me with a death stare and I was pretty much scared the girls laugh and they talked for a while, I was also surprised that Akita was here, Nya told me why and how.
I interrupted the girls and asked rumi when is she getting out of prison. "Tomorrow, I will be free Greenie, I already told you that" she said and laughed at me I got embarrassed at my own statement.The girls talked about 2 or 3 hours, I saw the sun setting I told the girls it was getting late and told them to get back to the monastery. I decided to come with harumi at kryptorimun prison, I kissed harumi's cheek and said goodbye.I went home and went to sleep immediately.
*next day*

Lloyd woked up, he made his breakfast and ate up, went to the lounge and just watch TV he has forgotten that harumi was released today but Akita remembered.

Lloyd:where are you going Akita?
Akita:going out, wanna come with me?
Lloyd:nah, good bye
Akita:ok good bye too Lloyd!

Akita asked Nya to come with her because Akita doesn't know how to drive. Harumi waited for Lloyd but he did not come instead nya and Akita came to pick her up.
Harumi:Hello girls it's nice to see you all but where is Lloyd?
Nya,Akita:he's lazy, don't want to go!
Harumi:oh ok *a little sad that he forgot about today*
Nya:hey don't be upset, come with us we will pick up skylor and go to the mall. *smiles*
The trio smiles and picked up Skylor, when they were in the mall, Skylor gave everybody 2k dollars, harumi was shocked then she remembered that Skylor own a big famous noodle house.They went their separt ways but nya was with Akita since she is new in this realm.

•harumi•
Skylor gave up 2k I was shocked at first then I remembered something.
I went to a clothing shop, I saw may clothes, I saw a green hood, it was quite similar to the green girl of Lloyd, but I looked more and saw a jade green hoodie I really loved it, I brought 2 sweatpants,1 jade hoodie, 3 tops and a little make up,now I have 450 dollars. I decided to buy some shoes, brushes, and ponytails. I now was left with 100 dollars I saw a candy shop and use the money that was left to buy lots of candies. It was already 1:22 pm we're supposed to meet at 1:30 pm I guess I was to early?
I was waiting in the fountain for the others,suddenly I heard screaming in a nearby store, a crime was happening I decided to help them out. I walked over"hey it's not nice to steal, okay? "I said. " what you gonna do little princess"one of the robber said mockingly, I was so furious and attack them since I have no weapons I was injured and had many bruise and cuts after deafeting them, the Comminisioner was there and he recognize me, helped me with my injuries. The ninjas came so does Akita, nya, and skylor.Jay was complaining about something, I tried reading his lips and I only read "new hero, I hate her or she" I chuckled, Lloyd notice me and run to me, his face was worried and red.
Lloyld:Rumi are you okay? *sweating*
Rumi:yes and why are you so worried?
Lloyd:are you hurt and did you just deafeting the bad guys?
Rumi:yes*smiling*

Lloyd was so worried about me and I blush how caring he is, I love him very much after they treated my wounds Lloyd pull me into a big hug so tight I can't even breath but thank the first spinjitsu master that Lloyd finnaly let go.I hugged him back and I asked him why did he forgot what today was, Lloyd scratch his neck and said sorry. I chuckled he is just funny sometimes even though he is not trying to be funny, we all went to the monastery, everyone greeted and welcomed me to their home with open arms and big smiles from them.

After we celebrated Lloyd asked me to follow him into the guest room, it was fully decorated, Lloyd said that when the girls left he remember what today is and decorated the guest room in my very own room, there were 2 guest room and the other 1 was for Akita. I hugged and kissed Lloyd in the lips and he kissed me back I was red at the moment so was he, Lloyd said goodnight and kissed my forehead, I blushed. Wait did I just kissed Lloyd in the lips nice going me, I laughed at my own thoughts. I put my clothes in the cabinet and change my clothes I fixed my hair and went to sleep.

1,141 words like my savings😙
This has been a very long chapter and I love you guys so babaye 😘 and goodnight too