''Yeah well, I learned a long time ago that to you and our family that your family is my family, so I've just stopped fighting it. It all comes down to technicalities,'' I tell him. ''To quote my Uncle Elijah who heard it from someone in Mystic Falls. Family doesn't end in blood. What matters is who we choose to consider family,'' I smile at him playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. 

''I choose you, Noah Cullen I choose the rest of the Cullen clan, and the Denalies to be my family just as much as Bella, Rene, Charlie and Phill are,'' I tell him. He smiles, looking down at me, leaning in and catching me in a kiss. 

We were all now sitting down at the tables waiting as it was time for anyone who wanted to say anything. So far, Jess, Alice, Emmett, Esme, Mom, Charlie, and Noah have gone up. Now it was my turn. 

''Bella, you are more than my sister. You are my best friend. I think it is now safe to say that when we were moving here, you were apprehensive about the town. But here you met Edward, I met Noah, and together we found a family through everything,'' I smile at her. 

''You and I have been through everything together, and we will continue to do so cause while we may not share the same blood, we are family, and we always are family. Always and Forever,'' I tell her. 

She looks like she is close to tears as she walks up towards me and brings me into a hug. ''I love you too sis,'' Bella whispers. She and I walk back to our table, which seated Edward, Noah, Bella, Mum, Dad, Phill, Carlisle, and Esme. 

Edward soon walks up, and everyone quietens down. ''It's an amazing thing to meet someone who you can bear your soul to. And who will accept you for what you are? I've been waiting for what seems to be a very long time,' Noah and I share a look knowing how long he has been waiting. I smile at Noah, knowing he waited just as long. 

''To get beyond what I am and with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. So I would like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough, but let us begin with forever,' Edward looks at Bella passionately. 

Bella smiles, walking up to him and smiling at him as he and she both take a drink of their drinks before sharing a kiss. 

I expected Edward to walk back to the table but instead raises his eyebrows at Bella, and she nods her head grinning. 

''Bella and I would both like to invite our siblings to come up and stand with us,' Edward grins. I look at Noah confused, but he just shrugs his head. 

He and I walked up to the front, and I was just confused. ''A couple of weeks back you asked us what you could get us as a wedding present and having our niece and nephew is enough but when Noah approached us and asked us a question, I knew that was it,'' Edward speaks into the mike before looking back at Noah. 

People gasped, and I looked at Bella and Edward confused, so Bella turned me around, and I felt my eyes water when I saw Noah bent on one knee. 

''Alvenia when you and I told your Dad about the babies, I told your father that I could see myself marrying you one day, and when I asked Bella and Edward what I could do for their wedding, they asked me to pluck up the courage and ask to marry you as they got tired of me bringing it up every two seconds,'' Noah gives Bella and Edward a look as everyone chuckles. 

''I meant what I said,'' Noah looks back at me. ''You are giving me something that I never thought I would ever have, the chance to be a father. Will you marry me?'' 

''Yes,'' I nod my head. He grins at me, slipping the engagement ring on my finger before rising to his feet and kissing me passionately.