"Yes another one,deal with it or fight me" I said.

"Now when you say that you already know what I'm gonna choose" he smirked.

"Stop" we laughed.

TIME SKIP

Miguel and I made it to school,Sadly we don't have homeroom together but I have homeroom with Tristan who's a good friend of ours,We left each other as we made our way to our home rooms.

I walked in and sat behind Tristan like always,Him and I started having a conversation.

"So I was thinking the group hangs out after school today at mason's house,you down?"He asked

"Oh..um me and miguel actually are gonna hang out at my house". I felt bad but we already had plans and don't get me wrong I love when we hang out all together but when it's just miguel and I It's different.

"Come on!,he's gonna be there too so you gonna hang out regardless but with us there too." I didn't say anything for a while because I was debating,Tristan took his phone out his pocket and started typing.

"You know what,I'm gonna text Miguel and see what he says", I nodded cause honestly whatever Miguel says I'm fine with cause both ideas are good to me.

"He said it's whatever y/n wants to do,yeah miguel has to be a simp honestly" Tristan laughed,

"Don't say that,we're just friends" I protested,Tristan and mason plus Maddy always shipped Miguel and I,don't get me wrong miguel is handsome and his personality is amazing but I don't know. it would be weird but nice weird but still weird.

TIME SKIP

It was 3rd period,a class I have with Miguel.I'm surprised they haven't moved us yet cause we talk a lot,but we do sit in the back where the teacher can barely hear us so that can be the main reason.

I walk into class while the teacher is on her computer to read her lesson planned while the students are on their phones or talking to their friends waiting class to begin.

I sit where I always do but Miguel isn't here yet which is normal,I go on my phone and on tiktok for a bit until miguel comes.Later,I feel a hand on top of my head,I look up and met eyes with Miguel who was still standing up.

"Hi" he said softly

"Hi" I said in the same tone while he sits in his seat before putting his bag on the ground near him,

"So you want to hang out with the group after school orrrr" he said dragging out the or.

"What do you want to do?" I asked

"Whatever you want to do,we can have movie night another time",we haven't hung out with the group in a while so maybe I'll just go with them.

"Let's go with the group today" I said,he nods with a light smile which wasn't fake so that's a relief.

"I'll text Tristan to let him know" he said before going on his phone.I look forward at the teacher but I peeped that there's this girl who sits two rows up who always looks at Miguel and sometimes at me,Miguel noticed before a few times and told me he feels uncomfortable with a girl staring for too long.

When she glares at me I don't care to glare back,My mother always taught to never let a bitch scare you and to never show fear cause that's what they want and that's what they feed off of,

The class begins.

TIME SKIP

It was now lunch where the group sits together,I walk into the cafeteria which is 6th period.i saw Brady and Tristan along with mason and Maddy,Maddy saw me and immediately had the biggest smile while waving me over.

I walked over to the table and sat down next to Maddy who's also sitting next to mason.

"So we hanging out after school" Maddy said,everyone had a genuine smile cause we all have fun together and we created so many memories together that we bring it up when it's quiet.

"Where's Miguel?" Brady asked

"I don't know I saw him 3rd period then that was it"I said while looking around,when I gave up I looked back at Brady who was sitting across Maddy with a smirk,Tristan also had a smirk.

"Ew y'all creeping me out,stop it" I said with a chuckle,they looked up behind me before my eyes were closed.

"Guess who" by the voice is obvious who it is,plus nobody touches my face besides...

"Miguel" I said quickly,he took his hands off before sitting across me with a shock look on his face.

"How the fuck did you know?" He asked

"It's obvious she knows who those beautiful warm smooth-" mason started

"Okay okay shut the fuck up!" I said before we all laughed.

How was the first chapter? Haven't written anything in a while,I hope you guys liked it.You guys can suggest something in the comments!!🫶🏻