Chapter 1

~Five years later,
Amaterasu's POV~

It's now been five years since I've been reincarnated into this game... Or world- forget it! That's not important anymore.

In the Otome game there are only seven continents. The one I'm currently in is the 'Sun Dragon' continent, the biggest continent in tis world. The second would be the 'Dark continent'. That's home to all the corrupted monsters and that's also where the Demon Kingdom resides.

Third would be the 'Holy continent', that's where the Holy church is and where the heroine well me in this case might end up sometime later. In the game there wasn't any information on where the heroine came from since it was never mentioned in game. All we know about the heroine is that her family was killed a two years after her fifth birthday and she some how ended up at the Holy church one night.

I'd rather die than go there of course.

But anyways, today is my fifth birthday which means it's also my awakening today as well.

My older sister Summer runs into my room with a big smile on her face. She's six years older than me being eleven years old.

She has shoulder length white hair with black faded tips and black streaks in her hair and golden cat-like eyes.

"Happy birthday Amaterasu! Mother says that I can help you get ready today." My older sister says and picks me up from out of the bed.

"Want to help me pick out you clothes?" She asked me. I nodded and she opened my wardrobe and helped me pick out clothes.

I settled on a pair of black trousers and a white long sleeve sill tunic with my family symbol imprinted in black on the back.

"Your so cute! I can't wait to see what kind of magic you'll have!" My sister says smothering me. "Aren't you excited?"

"I'm more excited about the food if anything..." I tell her.

"All you do is eat, sleep, and train. You should make some friends, Mother and Father are inviting a few noble families to your awakening ceremony tonight. And I also heard that the Royal Family and one of the dukedoms from the holy continent are coming as well."

"That's lame! I wanna be like you and father and fight monsters and shit."

"Language!"

"Whatever!"

"Let's just go. You know how mother is..."

I shivered at the thought of my mother, Raven Nobunaga. She's a very scary woman. Even my father who is the empress is scared of her sometimes.

The both of us nodded with a feeling dread as an imaginary image of our mother standing over us with her bangs covering her face holding a wooden Bo staff.

"Y-yeah, we should get going now..." I don't look forward to getting my ass beat on my birthday.