𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕 ; 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐒.

CHAPTER XV 

CHAPTER XV ―

SHE KNOWS!

𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒.

Edward Cullen and his entire family were vampires.

Nora had tried all weekend to wrap her head around the thought of that, it wasn't humanely possible, but between Embry and Quil's stories and the reading she had done the rest of the weekend as she reflected back on the other night Edward saved her... he gave her the rest of the puzzle pieces, she just had to put it together.

Edward Cullen was a vampire.

She didn't know how to feel about the new revelation. There was fear in the pit of her stomach, but there was also curiosity. She wanted to hear him say it, to admit to her that her thoughts were correct and her questions answered. 

Nora Elliot wanted answers.

...

Monday rolled around and there was dread that was as heavy as lead in Nora's stomach. Edward and the rest of the Cullen's were standing by their vehicles in the school parking lot. She heard Bella talking to her, but her attention was on Edward. He had to have known that she knew.

"Nora? Are you even paying attention to me?" Bella gently touched her friend's shoulder, startling the smaller brunette, who turned towards her abruptly. Bella's eyebrows furrowed. "Are you good?"