ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

During my walk I stumbled across Yelena and that guy again. They both noticed me and looked at me. Both greeting me with a smile. I nod and give them a smile before walking off. Not trying to raise suspicion.

"Wait come back" Yelena says. I turn around to see them walking towards me.

"Onyankopon this is her." Yelena says as she puts an arm out to my direction. She talked about me to him?

"Pleasure to meet you my name is Onyankopon" He said as he put his hand out.

"Likewise Y/n" I say as I shake his hand. We both smile at one another and break off the handshake.

"I've heard great things about you" He said in a welcoming gesture.

"That's great, can't wait to meet you" I tell him with a smile on my face.

"We'll talk later" Yelena said as she stretched her hand towards me.

"Sounds good" I say nodding and shaking her hand after. Before we both separate ways she winks at me. I wasn't too sure what to do so I just wink back at her as she walked off.

The only way we can really communicate is if we have small talk or so happen to stumble across one another. It's also the only way that it doesn't raise suspicions.

Although some of the Cadets know about my friends in Marley. I had never told them the names nor gave detail on how they look. Not that they bothered to ask. So it was best to keep it that way.

I believe not too long from now Zeke Yeager will be arriving for a huge meeting that'll change this place fully. For the meantime I'll have to do normal duties.

8:45

Now that Zeke has arrived and spoke to us on what his plans are for Marley, everyone is now at ease. Yelena and Zekes plan is to get Eldians updated since we are 100 years outdated. Also help us get stronger for a much bigger plan.

We haven't discussed the "plan" yet but I do know that is top secret. Besides that I've been sitting outside avoiding my duties and hoping I don't get caught.

"Skipping again?" Said someone. I jump by the sudden voice I then turn around to see it was Armin. Why is he everywhere?

"Hey Armin you scared me" I tell him as I look at the others working.

"Sorry, well would you mind if I join?" Armin asked with a small smile.

"Not at all come join me" I say as I patted the seat next to me.

He sits on the seat and looks at the others.

"Zeke and Yelena's plans can do great things for us. Best part is that they were kind enough to help us that's amazing." Armin says happily.

"Yeah I heard, nice to know that she'll be here for a while." I said as I laid my head on my arms that are wrapped around one another.

"About that...they're leaving today." Armin tells me rather hesitantly.

I raise my head so quickly and look at him "THEY ARE WHAT?" I yell by accident to Armin. Armin jumps at the sudden raise of voice and everyone starts to look at us.