The Final Battle.... PT. 2🧿

Tanqr P.O.V :

I was celebrating my victory, when I heard someone say "congrats" to me. I turned around and it was Kreek! I opened my arms for a hug but krek avoided it. "that was weird" I thought to myself... He just walked away but I couldnt follow because the judges where giving me my trophy and the check f[r the money I won. I decided to walk back to the room in the rbb building so I could change and sleep. I walked slowly and heard some rustling in the room. At first I just thought it might've been Denis smuggling food out of the mini fridge again, but when I looked inside it was not Denis, but it was kreek! He was sitting there in a blue blanket that seemed to be my merch blanket and he was snuggled like a burreto. I quietly set my keys and winnings down on a small table right by the enterance. I think I was kinda loud, because I think Kreek heard me haha!
Kreek sat up and said hello in a slugish tone and I just waved like an idiot blushing under my mask. I took off my hoodie with underneath had a my merch t-shirt with logo on it. I turned around and walked to kreeks bed and sat down on the corner of it laying the hoodie down on the edge of the bed frame.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person View :

T : *lifts Kreeks chin up so he can see his face* you alright mate?

K : huh?! Oh, im alright. Thanks for asking....

T : you obviousy aren't, is it about me winning?

K : No, just cold and tired, i think i pulled something in my arm so it also hurts when it moves. 😪

T : hm alright then, *pulls merch blanket off kreek*

K : what are you doin-

T : dont worry about it, * re adjusts kreek so that he is laying down on my lap*

K : *blushes*

T : *pulls blanket on both* are you warm now?

K : y-yes....but why are you laying with me... We are enemys... Right?

T : you ask your self that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek P.O.V : Tanqr had walked into our room at the rb battle building. I stole one of his blankets that was hand signed his merch. I didnt have a blanket zo I just did it haha! when he walked in i think he saw it. He took off his sweat shirt with had another tanqr merch under it. Whe he did that I relized he had a scratch on his arm, it looked fresh so i decided i was ganna ask him about it but i couldnt because he re positioned me to be laying on his lap and he wrapped me in the blanket.. I felt so warm and loved !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Denis short line haha : Hey Kreek? Can I steal a water real quic- oop your busy okay! * walks out*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek and Tanqr P.O.V :

K : hey Tanqr...?
T : Hm?
K : When you took off you hood, I saw that there was a fresh claw cut on your shoulder . Did something happen when we played the last round?
T : i didnt even know there was a cut on my shoulder. We should maybe go see sabrina and ask her about it.
K : okay. Lets go then😃👍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Downstairs where the judges are - ⚠comes with some language ⚠
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabrina : hey whats up guys!

Tanqr : hey theres this weird claw cut on my shoulder. Is there anything you can do about it?

Sabrina : alright follow me to my room so i can check it out!