"Ok."

Delilah rummaged through the books, grabbing and shrinking the ones that looked helpful while Draco shrunk random objects and put them in a bag.

"How are we going to hide this from Umbridge?" She asked, gesturing to the bag as she put the books inside.

He shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe a concealment charm? They are pretty basic though...."

"It'll work. If we think of something better we can change it."

"That works. Will you do the honors, my lady?" he asked, doing a mock bow.

Delilah laughed.

"Of course, kind sir." She would have curtsied but didn't want to fall down so instead she cast the charm and the bag turned invisible.

"Do you want to keep it?" Delilah asked. "Your bag does have a pocket you never use. We can keep it there."

"Sure."

He put it in his school bag and they left the room. Of course, they had to run into Umbridge just as they turned the corner.

"What are you two doing up here?" she asked suspiciously.

Delilah was at a loss for words. She glanced at Draco who was straightening his tie.

"Well," he started, "no one really comes up here."

"And?" Umbridge impatiently asked. "What does that have to do with you two being up here?"

He grabbed Delilah's hand.

"And there are a lot of empty closets that no one goes into."

Delilah blushed, trying not to look shocked at what he was implying.

"Well you have no discretion," Delilah muttered under her breath once she regained her senses, barely loud enough for Umbridge to hear.

"What was that?" Umbridge asked sweetly, though she obviously had heard.

"Nothing," Delilah quickly responded.

Umbridge smiled sickly, as if she was deciding whether or not she could get away with punishing them.

"Dinner is about to start. You don't want to be late."

Umbridge started to walk away when Delilah hurried to catch up.

"Professor, there was something I have been meaning to ask you. Would it be ok if Draco and I started a study group? Just for us and maybe Daphne and Theodore if they wanted to join."

Her eyes narrowed slightly.

"What would you do?"

"Help each other with homework, things like that."

Umbridge barely frowned.

"Just the four of you?"

"If they want to do it, yes."

Umbridge paused, as if trying to think of a reason not to agree.

"As long as you have adult supervision, or do it somewhere public it should be fine."

Delilah grinned.

"Fantastic. Thank you, come on Draco."

They practically sprinted away from her.

"What was that about?" Draco asked once they were out of ear shot.

"Now she won't be suspicious if we talk to them about when to meet up," Delilah explained.