Chapter 1: Part 1

Finally the day you've been waiting for has come. It's 6:00 in the morning, you woke up to the sound of your phone alarm turning on your playlist with the highest volume and started choosing what to wear for this big day.

Two hours later your mom called you up for breakfast still you didn't know what to wear.

Mom: Y/n! Get down breast is ready
Y/n: Yes mom!! I'm coming!

Your mom gave a huge plate for you and you smell these bacons, eggs and a toast with a glass of cold water. You almost burp from this meal.

You know your playlist is almost done because you can still hear the music you played from your room so you immediately run to your room to continue the music. You finally decided what to wear after ages.

After having a long hour in the bathroom making yourself fresh, your phone beep and you see a notification from Shawn Mendes.

*tap your screen*

You see Shawn posted a selfie from his hotel.

Y/N POV:
Oh my god!! I have to hurry. He probably take selfies with the fans outside of his hotel. I better finish myself before he do that.

After dying your hair you put your black jeans and Shawn Mendes the tour black shirt tucked it in, put some belt on it and pull your denim jacket and black leather bag.

You run to the bathroom to fix your hair, put some Shawn Mendes perfume. And lastly kiss his nose (Shawn Stand) for a good luck.

You are in hurry that almost make you forget your ticket, after leaving your room you run to the kitchen giving a kiss to your mom and a goodbye.

10:00 in the morning you arrived to his place after an hour trip. You see a bunch of people so you decided to lineup to the queue. It's almost 11am and you haven't seen Shawn or any of his company.

You texted your internet friends and asked them to have a video call but they're still sleeping so you get bored while in queue. 12pm you started to feel the heat from the sun you feel your neck is sweating, you told the girl in front of you to secure your place because you'll just get something to drink.

Everyone is talking with someone else aside from you because you came by yourself and you were shy to have a conversation with them because of your social anxiety.

You put your earphones on and listen to some of his songs to get a good vibe. You started to bang your head when the chorus of Particular Taste came up.

It's 1pm and Shawn posted on his IG story saying he can't come outside because the security told him it's not good for him to get out.

All of you in the line gets disappointed, you didn't get up from sitting on the floor because you are still hoping for him to come. You grab the chocolate bar from your bag because you're getting hungry.

You get bored so you watch Shawn's video from your phone, you almost forgot it's 2:30pm and you hear girls screaming you suddenly grab your bag from the floor and run over to them.

You see Conor with Brian so you screamed their name so they waved at you, you blushed because damn Conor is glowing and you see how sharp his jawline was while Brian looks funny for you in anyways.

You thought Shawn was there but you didn't see him but Conor and Brian. It's 4pm, almost 3 hours before the show and you haven't seen him on the streets.

The security told everyone that Shawn wouldn't go out to take selfies so you take that chance to go get some food, you went to a restaurant to eat something.

You ordered a huge plate of pasta because you feel like you need so much energy for the show. It's 5pm and you see girls running and you suddenly saw a tall white guy wearing a hoodie.