♤♡ Shawty and Senpai ◇♧

Start from the beginning

" That's different, I told you it was training so you could practice for your real boyfriend. "

" I still don't get it. I didn't have training when I was dating Jimin. "

" Yeah and look where you are now. He is your ex now. "

" Still, I'm supposed to get more experience by doing couple's things with you? And what about you taking pictures? "

" Told you it was for records. No one will see them anyway. Now stop questioning me, woman. Remember, I don't like you but I don't hate you either. "

" I don't hate you but I like you Taehyun! So it's not very neutral on my part hehe. But I guess it's alright since your grumpy self still let me hang around you... "

" Grumpy? I will let you know that I'm normal. "

" Still you're very tense, even more as of now and you still have yet to tell me why. "

" All you need to know is that's it's your stupid boyfriend's fault and I will have my revenge on him. "

He smirked evilly causing me to raise my eyebrow at him. I scoffed mockingly before I reached out to pinch his cheek, earning him a whine from him. He pulled away to cover his face from my teasing fingers and turned to glare at me.

" Okay okay. I'll tell you everything... I will make it short but he basically ruined my life and forced me to be his shadow. I always had to let him walk all over me and let him constantly nag at me. People saw him as the perfect little angel. But I know his true self, a fucking monster that is no better than his siblings. "

" I find it hard to believe, he has always been so good to me... "

" Yeah well I know how to read people well enough and I can see that bastard manipulating you to keep him happy and satisfied. I'm telling you this for the last time: he wants your company only for his ego and to spite everyone around him, never fall in love with him. If that happens I will kill you myself."

His words stung me deep inside. I sat there stunned as Taehyun stared at me angrily and his gaze turned cold and distant. I couldn't help but feel slightly guilty. He seemed to realize what he just said and instantly went pale. He covered his mouth with his hands nervously and looked everywhere except me.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that... "

I put my hand over his arm and squeezed gently.

"Don't apologize. It's okay, Taehyun... "

He bit down on his bottom lip and averted his gaze from me.

" No, it's not. I was being an asshole again when you didn't do anything. You are not the one who should suffer my wrath, Y/n."

His expression was still downcast as Boogie went on his lap and rubbed its head against his arm to cheer him up. Taehyun softly exhaled as he pet the cat.

" Why are you still here with me? I wonder... After all, I'm just your boyfriend's cousin and best friend and I'm just using you for my own gain. "

" I'm still here because you were honest from the start Taehyun, you told me what you truly had on your heart about me. Also, you're not a bad person. That's enough for me. "

He simply glanced at me with a surprised expression, his hands busy on Boogie but his eyes focused on me.

" ...I still don't understand how the two brothers managed to land an angel like you. And here I thought Yeonjun was exaggerating when he said you were a blessing in disguise. "

" Now now, that's too much! I'm just being kind and polite. That's how I was raised by my parents. "

Taehyun laughed as he got off the bed and stood next to me.

" Thank you, Y/n. I needed that. "

He reached over and ruffled my hair affectionately, causing me to smile slightly at him. He bent down to pick up Boogie from the bed and handed it to me. I hugged it tightly and rested my chin on top of its head.

" Anytime, Taehyunie... And hey... Do you wanna watch movies tomorrow night? "

" Are you asking me on a date? "

He sounded amused and playful at the same time. I shrugged my shoulders.

" Maybe. I don't know... "

" Wait. Seriously? "

He was taken aback. I pout as I let my finger run through my cat's fur thinking over our conversation earlier.

" Well... It's not as if my couple was at its best right now so...

I might entertain your revenge idea. "

♤~♡~◇~♧       ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice in wtf*

I don't even know what I'm doing with the plot anymore.

I mean Yes I made Taehyun the rational guy that is secretly aware of everything but at the same time he is pulling a dark Sasuke on Jungkook and I invented some dark lore and backstory when we still saw nothing from Jungkook's side yet.

...Yup it makes perfectly sense for a crackfic.

Also, Taehyun is not closing the door for the Y/nussy. He just said that he had no special opinion of her, not that he didn't find her breedable (that's Yeonjun's fault). So yeah he is taking advantage of that.

For this chapter plot let's say Y/n is a sussy baka and don't see anything wrong with Taehyun's bullshit of playing girlfriend and boyfriend for training.

NOW. I feel like we need some action from our main cast. So tell me who do you want to see the most next chapter (possibly as a cockblocker for Taehyun)

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆