🍋 Chapter 35: New rivals, new problems

Start from the beginning

Soon something inside her shirt became wet. There she saw drops of white milk dripping out of her breasts onto Sebastian's hands. He pulled one of his hands that were covered with milk and licked it. Maxine could feel his lustful gazing just from her back as he began squeezing out her breasts for more.

"Oh lord... it's going to be a long morning.." She sighed.

** end of smut

A few hours after the great orc event began. The bright sun shone down on the numerous trees while a light wind bellowed in the breeze. They all headed out to the main area where a bunch of beastmen, both mated and unmated, were all gathered. There were small groups of females formed while males around the ground stood guard.

The gifting event was located next to the ape kings castle near a flat grassy plains next to that was a forest that was abundant with various food.

Orcs who participated in this event go out to the forest, gathering and collecting things to give to a female. Whether it is fruit or shiny gems this event was all about gifting.

As Maxine and Raymond were curiously looking around the area. They heard a loud scream from a distance. Raymond instantly covered Maxine's ears to protect her eardrums from the sound even though it hurt his own. Protecting her was more important.

The scream, stopped their eyes widened in shock to see Lara again. Maxine sighed seeing the troublesome female once again. Raymond on the other hand turned away, he felt disgusted to see her.

Lara was surrounded by a bunch of males who were trying to calm her down. Her rising anger fumed to the peak slapping three of her males that failed to do his job.

"WHAT DO U MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE IT!? SUCH USELESS MALES! WHY DID I MATE WITH YOU IF YOU CAN'T GET IT!! " Lara yelled.

She began degrading their worth as a male while swearing profanities at them. Irritated from not getting a crystal that she waited for over several months and neither of her new males acquired it.

Just from the coroner of Lara's eyes there she saw the two people she hated the most! Who was that white haired female Maxine and the mistake of a wolf Raymond that arrogantly walked past her.

"IT'S YOU!" She yelled, rushing to the two she loathes the most.

Lara's males from behind followed in guard. However, she was stopped once she saw a large figure appear in the back of Maxine. Her eyes were met with Sebastian's orange eyes that stared her down.

Lara trembles when seeing him right before her. She remembered the horrific and bloody scene in the wolf tribe. The day after she was punished enough. Sebastian came back in the morning challenging all her males to a duel. Having bold confidence Lara agreed to the duel and soon turned to regret once she saw all her males flourish in numbers, all of them fallen dead. All her spousal markings were abolished in an instant.

From that day Lara felt hopeless not from most of her males dying but her power tremendously decreasing. As a noble female born from a wealthy and strong family she needed power inorder to dominate others. She needed strong males to use. How can she do that if they were all gone!

It was all because of that jaguar that killed her dogs.

It was all his fault!

Lara's body trembled under Sebastian's immense pressure like it was suffocating her. She didn't know why but the way he stared at her felt like he was about to kill her at any moment. She retreated back running far away from the psychopath. Not in hell will she ever want to cross him!

She regrets considering him as her male but more relieved she did not take him as her own. That jaguar she used to favor the most was revealed to be a complete psychopath! She would rather run the other direction than to encounter him.