"Shh, baby, it's okay, We would never do something like that to you... I knew it wasn't you speaking, love, it was your heat." I whispered as I pulled her into my embrace, but she was still distressed.

"But I still said it!" she cried into my shoulder, shaking a little bit as I held her in my arms. "I was so awful, Jin, I'm so so sorry! I'm so sorry, you must hate me."

"Shh shhh shhh. I could NEVER hate you Maehwa." I pressed my lips into her hair, calming her down and rubbing her back as I rocked us both side to side. "Besides, It wasn't you... Pain comes out in many ways, kitten, and you have a lot of pain still inside, but that's okay. I knew you didn't mean what you were saying when you said it. I'm just glad you're back with us now."

"So... y-you aren't mad?" she pulled back to look at me with tear stained eyes. I wiped them away as I smiled down at her with nothing but love.

"No Maehwa, I'm not mad." I chuckled as I stroked her cheek. "None of us are."

"Really?" she looked up at Namjoon and he nodded. "B-but..." she shook her head as if she couldn't understand.

"But nothing, You weren't yourself Maehwa, and besides... there's nothing you could ever do that could hurt me." I caressed her jaw softly making sure she was watching me. "You're too good for that."

"We're just so happy you're back with us, Maehwa, truly." Namjoon smiled softly, blinking his eyes slowly to show her his sincerity, that he truly meant it.

Finally she smiled at us, and it looked so good after the week we all just had. However, it was short lived when she suddenly groaned in pain and looked down into her lap. She clutched her stomach, some type of agony ruining the moment and silencing her sobs.

"Has your cycle started, my dear?" I chuckled but got worried when she looked up at me with a hint of fear.

"My what?" her lips wobbled and it made my heart clench.

"Not to worry, come on Maehwa, let's get you up before it starts." I pulled back her covers with a smile, but stopped myself when I spotted the sight that lay underneath. "Oh-" I couldn't help but jut out in surprise at the sight of bright red blood staining not only the sheets of Kitten's bed, but staining her pyjama bottoms too.

"Jin-ie!?" She whined out helpless as her arms grabbed for me, scared and confused at the sight of her own blood painting her thighs.

"Shh shh shh angel, it's okay, it's just your period baby." I tried to calm her down, as she kept her eyes locked onto the bloody scene around her.

"You've never had your period before, Maehwa?" Namjoon asked with a concerned expression as he stroked her hair, subtly pulling her to look away from the blood.

"N-no?" her eyes shook as she looked up at the both of us and we both let out a sigh of understanding. Unfortunately, i was right, this was obviously another symptom of whatever drug that monster was putting in her all this time, it probably stopped her from getting pregnant too.

"It's okay Maehwa, this is perfectly natural, we just need to get you cleaned up, okay?" I picked her up from under her armpits, lifting her off the bed till she was softly standing on the carpet next to me.

"Jin-ie... I'm sorry, the bed-" she frowned, being unable to look away from the mess she had made.

"Shh baby, sheets can be replaced, let's use the toilet, huh? Then we'll get you some pads." I smiled as I led her to the bathroom. "Joon, could you grab the bag downstairs please, it has some stuff in there for Maehwa."

"Yeah no problem." He dashed off as I led Maehwa into the bathroom.

"Let's get you out of these dirty clothes, huh?" I smiled sweetly, trying to ease that sad pout off of her lips somehow. Though it wouldn't budge as she pulled down her shorts and underwear and sat herself down on the toilet. "Hey~" I called when she wouldn't stop staring at her now red panties. "We can get more." I reminded her.