⇶46

A week later

"I love itt" Jayhden squealed looking at a few pages of the book Algee had given him for Christmas.

"You deserve the world. I'm sorry I can't give you that but-" Algee quickly cut the other off from reading out loudly.

"Nah read that shit to yaself Baby." Algee felt like it was corny. He'd started writing the book about Jayhden a long time ago and recently decided he wanted him to have it.

Jayhden laughed and closed the book before handing Algee the last present which turned out to be a chain.

"Damn you got me iced out." Algee cheesed. "You gonna marry me?" Algee asked. Jayhden playfully rolled his eyes before climbing on top of the other.

For a bit the two just stare at eachother.

Algee definitely settled down and Jayhden definitely settled down too.

"Do you think this is forever?" Jayhden mumbled. Algee raised his brow confused, "us." Jayhden added.

"Hell yeah. The long ass break helped for sure. Literally everything I've planned involves you." Algee spoke.

"Like?" The younger smirked excited to hear that, ".. I wanna restart everything. Get a degree, stop that illegal shit and have kids with you."

"Oh my gosh. That's so good. My mom said she's fine even without you having the legal assistance degree though?"

"I really appreciate and love her for that but I wanna build myself up and be able to say that I really did something to get to that point." Algee blankly stared at the other when he didnt get a response.

"You love my mom? That's so cute." Jayhden squealed immediately going to get his phone to tell his mom what they just talked about as the taller only laughed.

Later in the trip they celebrate new years together. Jayhden doesn't think he's ever gotten this drunk Where as Algee preferred not to drink too much considering he lost Jaydhen the last time he drank.

Algee wanted to propose to Jayhden so he'd talk to his parents as soon as they got back which he was nervous about.

Now they weren't just packing to fly back home, because this is also them packing to fly back home and rebuild their life with each other.

"I'm happy you're looking forward to not being involved with drugs anymore but didn't you tell me it wasn't that easy to get out of?" Jayhden remembered him saying that when they had started talking months back before the break.

Algee stopped his movements hearing the other continue to pack stuff into his suitcase

"Nah it ain't that hard." Jayhden knew Algee too well. He knew he was lying but why would he lie about this?

"You sure?" Algee smiled while nodding getting up to go to the bathroom. Jayhden frowned confused not saying anything.

Huge time skip next chapter,
See ya