⇶45

After having visited both families they finally made it to the airport and on the plane where they comfortably sat in their seats.

Algee had been thinking about how good Jayhden conversed with his parents. He just couldn't stop thinking about it because he saw how much they loved him.

Whereas Jayhden's dad still hated him as much as always but his mom and his sister seemed to like him.

Algee hadn't told Moonie that he wouldn't be working for a bit but he was just planning on telling him that he couldn't do it at that moment until he got back.

Though he still hadn't contacted him which was odd but he didn't complain about it.

They enjoyed having a full row to themselves on their first flight. Jayhden got to sit by the window.

Algee slept most of the flight while Jayhden watched Movies. „damn." Algee sat up looking at Jayhden.

„You always look so confused when you wake up." Jayhden laughed, Algee only looked at the screen to see that they were almost there before looking at the other who was still laughing at him.

„come here." Algee did as told and leaned forward. Jayhden pecked his lips and ran his hand through his twists.

„You're so cute." Jayhden pouted. „watch your mouth." Algee kissed his teeth before rubbing his eyes.

„Ladies and gentleman-„ after the announcement they put on their seatbelts as told and not long after that they found themselves in a taxi on the way to their short stay.

A small livingroom without a TV, a bathroom and a bedroom where they had a small fridge. Algee didn't plan on them staying there much anyway.

 Algee didn't plan on them staying there much anyway

„No arguing." Algee lifted his hand infront of Jayhden who was brushing his teeth. „No arguing." the younger replied.

Algee continued brushing his own teeth while staring at Jayhden through the mirror.

Algee walked closer to him and hugged him from behind, leaving his hand on his lower stomach.

Jayhden suddenly got shy as he rinsed out his mouth and avoided eye contact. "Bye." Jayhden hurried to the bedroom making Algee laugh.

The older quickly finished before going to the bedroom too and laying down with the other.

"I need more tats bruh." Algee mumbled when Jayhden traced one of his tattoos on his chest. "They do look good on you." Jayhden continued tracing them.

"You want one too?" Jayhden thought about it for a second before speaking. "I would probably get like my childs name or something but I'm too scared of the pain that everyone keeps talking about."

Algee nodded at that. "Imma forsure get my babies names tatted. No question." Algee agreed.

"What names you thinking?" Algee asked. "I don't know.. I do really want names that have cool different meanings in other languages." Jayhden smiled.