𝙈𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 • 𝙒.𝙈*

Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut 18+, dom!reader, strap-on use,  fingering magic, enchanted strap, praise/degrading, light spanking, pet names. (This is surprisingly really short)

WC: 430

                       ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Oh- oh god!" Wanda screams as you thrust up into her. The base of your strap repeatedly bumping against her clit, her full breasts bouncing in your face as you eye the sight before you.

Your marks scattered all over her flawless figure. Her nipples hard and arousal dripping down her legs. Her small baby hairs sticking to her forehead as her brows furrow in pleasure.

"That's it baby, fuck there you go, you're so perfect; you look so good riding me." You praise, her lip finding a place between her teeth causing you to let out a "tsk" at the action.

"None of that, I wanna hear all your pretty sounds." Your fingers rubbing soft circles on the insides of her thighs, Wanda just nods, releasing her lip and babbling mindlessly.

"Keep going my darling please! D-don't stop." You practically lose it at the desperation in her voice.

"Unh- Detka áno!" Her accent slipping into her words as she gets closer and closer to the edge. You moan as you feel her walls clamp around the cock, having Wanda enchant it so as to feel every sensation she's leaving you.

"Yeah beautiful? You like me inside you? Filling you up till your my dumb little baby?" You tease, a fake pity wrapped in your tone, your head tilting slightly as watch her chase her release.

Your hand moves to smack her ass, making her jolt at the feeling.

"Did I break your brain princess? Answer me."You try again and she nods rapidly.

"Yes! Feels so- so fucking good." The last part came off as an almost animalistic growl, her hips practically slamming down onto you, surely leaving bruises that neither of you could give a single thought about.

"See- fuck.. Wasn't so difficult was it?"

You feel the strap practically throb inside her, her wet walls clenching tighter around you, making her slow her pace only slightly before you move your finger to her pulsing clit, the sensitive nerve trembles slightly under your touch as you drag some over her wetness over it.

"Show me how good I make you feel" You urge her, watching the redheads eyes roll into the back of her head.

As her mouth drops open, Wanda screams your name, your release following soon after, filling her walls up to the brim and dripping down between both of your bodies.

"There's my good girl"

______________________________

Detka áno! - baby yes!