Chapter 17 (Do you want to be my bodyguard?)

Start from the beginning

At first, the experience was frightening like he is going to shit on his pant, suddenly, he remembered the scene of superman bringing his girlfriend Lois Lane, the first time flying with superman. Lan Zhan is a modern kid and he remembered that old movie. The brain is chaotic and frenzy but still there are some senses that are working.

So, Lan Zhan hurriedly puts his arm around the strong neck and he realized that it was Wei Ying who is carrying him flying from tree to tree. Lan Zhan seems to relax a bit which is strange, there seems to be trust and comfort from the strong neck and hard chest that he is leaning on.

There was silence as everything seems so fast for Lan Zhan but somehow, being held onto by Wei Ying gives him a lot of unknown feelings of security and safety which Lan Zhan knew that he could only get this from his parents in the modern and also in the ancient time or from his brother.

Lan Zhan could feel the love from his ancient parents and brother although, he only being here for a couple of months, kindness was immediately felt as it retaliate to him.

What Lan Zhan didn't know is that Wei Ying has been watching Lan Zhan when those people were getting close to him, and the tall handsome prince was almost out of breath. In his mind, he could not and will not allow anyone to touch this cute bunny, the more he thinks, the crazier his mind went and he doesn't even know when he became a possessive person like now. In Wei Ying's world other than his parents and his siblings and those royal people around him, every person and material are disposable except now, he has found a person that he finds it indispensable, and also this person is not one of his own, Damn it!.

However, that anguish and anxiety could not be contained and finally, his body moved unconsciously finally he moved in front of Lan Zhan and Shield him from those people that are trying to touch his bunny.

He also used his light qi to carry Lan Zhan away from the place, when his fingers touched the small waist of Lan Zhan, he felt that his fingers were all hot, every nerve in his body seems to be burning hot as he had never been so closed to someone that is not with the surname Wei.

The feeling is nervous and he felt his heart like a thousand horse galloping and each horse trying to outwit the others, intense and fast, excited to the extreme, making Wei Ying almost lose his soul, however, with his military training, he still able to remain some sanity to bring Lan Zhan into safety and finally reached a place where it is at the back of the event where there is an empty land with some trees surrounding it.

Lan Zhan felt like floating in the air and he totally enjoys it when he landed he is a little disappointed and subconsciously he murmured

"I think superman flies longer with Lois Lane" and then his two little feet landed on the ground safely.

Wei Ying doesn't understand at all and he asked with curiosity

"Superman????"

"Lois Lane????"

"Who????"

Wei Ying thought that Lan Zhan is angry with him for being improper and touching his waist, which is forbidden unless you are betrothed to each other, and even so, at that time, this is kind of bad.

So Wei Ying has a red face from his burning heart and also the embarrassment of touching a "ger' which is improper for his upbringing.

"I-I am sorry....."

"I didn't think...."

"Just didn't want them to touch you..."

"Also, frighten you..."