prologue

(??? Pov...
Time: *×:?w
Location: unknown to man kind
future present or past time: 10 years in the future)

This is the end...

A man with a mysterious armour said in the middle of nowhere.

But you promised them that this will not be the end...

A voice spoke out of thin air.

no I don't mean by them I mean myself... this is not the end for them, this is the end of me... I'm fading...

The man spoke back.

Oh yeah right~...

The voice says with a sinister voice

I now remember why your here you got backstab by them...

But for a good reason...

*laughing uncontrollable*

The voice then started to laugh uncontrollable because of the words he said...

are you sure?

...

...

...

THEY BETRAYED YOU AND LEFT YOU TO DIE FOR THERE ON PATHETIC POWER'S ~...

The voice spoke back with anger.

Well they didn't betrayed me, and if they did it's for a good reason they had to do it because they had to move on and I'm not mad at them...

Not mad???, NOT MAD!!! You have been betr-

First of all don't shout and second they didn't betray me they sacrifice me to save billions or perhaps infinite people for that matter...

The man interrupt the voice.

...

...

...

Soon silence was in the area both of them stood there in silence, but then the voice spoke.

So tell me, why would they sacrifice the most valuable and reliable person from the alliance???..

I don't know myself... hehehe... you're right...

The man now Dallas down on his back not carrying for the pain... and sighted

why would they?...  maybe is because of my attitude?, maybe is because of my code to kill villains... well I don't know, I guess you got me there voice...

The man told to the voice.

All I want is to be there savior...