Scoffing, "Girl that sounds fun in all but I ain't coming and you know that." Rolling my eyes. "I would've came if she wasn't gone be there." I said.

"I want you there you could even bring Mae." She really was trying to convince me.

"Tori...." Pausing. "Are you trying to see a fight?" Being dead ass.

Staring at me, "Noooo I'm not." She said. Laughing, "Why would you say that?"

Staring at her, "Cause you know Kay was well still talking shit bout Mae."

"Actually I didn't know that cause I barely been hanging out with her." She said. Sipping her drink, "Welp nevermind!" Putting it down.

We sat and talked for like 20 more minutes before I left and went home.

Opening the door, "Serenity you got mail!" My granny yelled as soon as I walked in.

Closing the door, "Okay!" Locking it.

Walking in the kitchen I seen flowers sitting on the counter. I got happy fa my granny cause she obviously got a new man who ain't Richard old wannabe player ass.

"Girl who done sent you flowers?" Asking.

Walking in, "Stay outta grown folks business." Smiling.

"Uhmmm I see you got rid of Richard tail. This must be your new man." I joked.

Laughing, "Why you think I got a new man?" Asking.

"Cause you been leaving me here every night by myself." Leaning against the counter.

"Girl why you acting like you not grown." Laughing. Smiling, "Serenity you know I be out with my girlfriends." She said.

"Okay me being grown ain't what we talking bout right now." I said. Eyeing her, "Sooo exactly who are these from?" Asking.

Shrugging her shoulders,"I don't know." Lying.

"So you didn't read the card?" Looking at her.

Shaking her head, "If you say so." Grabbing me a water.

I just blankly stared at her, "Are you gone read the card and see who they from?" Asking me.

"Nope." Getting ready to walk out.

"Why they are beautiful?" Asking.

Turning to her, "So you not gone tell me who sent them?" Asking.

"Your lil friend." Knowing exactly who she was talking bout. "So are you gone keep them?"

Got a lil annoyed, "Uhmmm no cause the person who sent them is annoying." I said. Turning to her, "Actually you could keep them...uhmmm just throw the card away." Going to my room.

•LATER THAT DAY•

PHONE CALL FROM LUCKYCHARM💫💚

LuckyCharm💫💚: OHHHHHH SERENITYYYY!
Me: Yes...Mae?
LuckyCharm💫💚: What you doing?
Me: Uhmmmm watching hulu.
LuckyCharm💫💚: Oh!
Me: Why?
LuckyCharm💫💚: I'm bored and want you to come over.
Me: At 11 o'clock at night?
LuckyCharm💫💚: Yes!
Me: Girl Trey must be busy?
LuckyCharm💫💚: Nooo!
Me: So why not call him?
LuckyCharm💫💚: Cause he busy.
Me: I knew it.
LuckyCharm💫💚: So are you going to come?
Me: Yes and I got some tea fa you.
LuckyCharm💫💚: Ohhhhh!

CALL ENDED WITH LUCKYCHARM💫💚

I grabbed my purse and threw it over my shoulder. Afterwards I put my sweats on and grabbed my keys. I got in my car and headed to her house. She let me in and we went straight to her room.

Closing the door, "So what's the tea?" Asking.

"Girl why Tori tried to invite US..." Pointing to the both of us. "To a lil get together at her house that she invited Kay to." I said.

Laughing, "You joking right?" Asking.

"No!" With a straight face.

Rolling her eyes, "She must've lost her mind."

"I'm saying so I told her unless she wanna see a fight we will not be attending." I said.

Checking her phone, "Good!"

"And I think well I know yo brother sent me flowers." I said.

Staring at me, "You lying?"

"No I gave them to my granny." I said.

Laughing, "Girlllllll!" Getting loud.

"I know!" Shaking my head.

Looking at her phone, "I'm let you know since he my brother. He ain't finnah stop trying no time soon." Looking at me.

"Tell him he wasting his time." Telling her.

Shaking her head, "You tell him."

"Don't piss me off!" Side eyeing her.

Bust out laughing, "Girl."

This girl play entirely too much cause why would she say that. Anyways we just sat and talked for a bit. And ended up watching Tyler Perry Madea plays to end off the night.

• Sorry not too much happened in this chapter.

• How y'all feel about Tori inviting them to her get together?

• Was she being low key messy or genuine?

• Why Key wanna comeback now?

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE💋