𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤.

• • •

• • •

(Sunday, September 16th)

My body settled further into the comfort of the armchair next to the bed, and groggily my mind realized that I had fell asleep. My supernatural senses influenced my shoulders to stiffen as the hairs on my nape bristled. The environment had arose drastic amounts of trepidation and unease in my senses.

My mind forced my eyes open while my head snapped up to see a dark figure hovering over Melany's sleeping, and relaxed figure. The dark figure was hovering over her vulnerable body. And the hood on their dark cloak was drawn further back by the long curved horns on their head. My mind then knew that a Dark Ethereal's torso was slightly bent over the woman that my immortal being solely beats for, and my eyes immediately became alert when they snapped to the shine of a knife roughly pressing against the skin on her throat.

A sharp and shaky inhale left me while my heart pounded in severe and rough beats, and I exerted my supernatural speed to stop them, but the dark figure and Melany's form became distorted, and their bodies became a fog that traversed through the air. The dark figure's maniacally loud laugher echoed in my head while my eyes became glossy with burning tears. The rough pounding in my chest only made me more terrified while my eyes darted across the darkness in the bedroom.

The cloak of the Dark Ethereal's figure swirled into existence while the fog revealed the body of their dark form with horns and facial scales, now standing tall with a wicked and crooked smile on their face. Melany's body had then materialized in the Dark Ethereal's arms, and high degrees of fear radiated from the woman in waves while her head whipped towards me. Melany's eyes became more watery in her trepidation that only forced trembling breaths through her chest. I instantly prepared to speed over efficaciously, but the Dark Ethereal pressed the knife to her throat.

My blurry vision was locked on the woman that their arms were trapping. Thick tears cascaded down my cheeks, mirroring tears that fell down Melany's face. The knife cut into her throat and I screamed out desperately. "NO!! No!! Don't hurt her!!! Please!!" My shaky voice croaked out.

The Dark Ethereal's wicked smile grew as the knife slit her throat and my tears fell down my cheeks harder. "NO!!!" I screamed hysterically, exerting my supernatural speed and shoving the Dark Ethereal against the wall.

My forearm brutally cut off the air from their lungs while they suffocated. All of my razor-sharp canines extracted from my jaw while I hissed in their face through burning vision as they tried to distort and become a fog again, but I mercilessly used my supernatural strength, and forced my forearm further against their throat in a quick movement. The Dark Ethereal's neck violently snapped while their body fell limp against the wall, and the hood of their dark cloak ripped off from its place in result of the fast exertion of the barbaric force that I used.